Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Cal Dragmeet FOntaNa SepT 24 !!!

Next Street Legals track day is Sept 24th at California Speedway/Dragway
    That is the place to have a meet. Bring the bbqs, ice chests, canopies.
    There is so much time between runs, you just chill, eat, check out the cars in the pits, watch races. Eat.
    Blow a motor. DOH!

Gate Time: Noon
    Race: 4 pm-11 pm
    Car/Driver: $20
    Spectator: $10
    http://www.californiaspeedway.com/tr...05Schedule.jsp

FAQ:
    Can I run open DP? No. You must have a muffler. They catch everyone or almost everyone with a cutout. Supposidly there is a decibal meter they have. But usually the guy in the burnout box just checks to make sure the exhaust is exiting the rear from a muffler.

Lot of time between runs. Tiem to check out cars in pits, watch races, bbq, eat and drink, hang out, take videos, pics. It's like a car show, race event, and meet all in one.

What does my car need? Current registration, insurance. (*cough* photoshop *cough* and your drivers license. Helmet for 13.99 and faster, snell 95 helmet (they increased it).

i went last time..we sat at the stands and we didnt have to pay...it was pretty cool it was my first meet...maybe ill go to this one not sure...
    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

SIGH.. i wanna go! its been since march sinceive been there!

Comment

YO, I down with that i love to go time my car, it would be cool to gather the cb7 SD squde to go!!! and meet up with more cb7 at the track from LA!!! then BQQ and more
        Last edited by starkrice; 09-09-2005, 01:45 AM.

Comment

well theres plenty of timebetween runs to hang out and bbq. ill be there for sure.

Comment

anyone else down to go? im 50/50 for it..

my uncle lives down the street from the racetrack

Comment

i hope some one else does show up. ive only seen one other cb7 run the last 3 times i went.

Comment

im going and im going to be running my car too...i cant wait

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

im down fosho

Comment

i'm going for sure! i live like 5 seconds away from the track my swap is done and i'll finally be bringing my car to a meet if ryan's (laguna7) car isn't done then he'll roll with me. i can't wait!
                    CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

i guess ill go ....and if i ahve a test on monday... ill bring my books! haha
                      So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
                        i'm going for sure! i live like 5 seconds away from the track my swap is done and i'll finally be bringing my car to a meet if ryan's (laguna7) car isn't done then he'll roll with me. i can't wait!
                        do you live in fontana?

Comment

nah dude, i live in san bernardino but fontana is like of couple mins. on the 10 fwy. takes like no time at all to get there.
                          CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Well, I should be able to make it... But, the current reg. and Insurance is a stickler I'm gonna slap dealer plates on my shit if I bring it
                            Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

i requested the weekend off.. so if i do get it.. ima be there! possibly might do a sleep over.

Comment

Working...
                              X