h22a4 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h22a4 question

I'm gonna jump on the h22 bandwagon. I'm gonna do an h22a4 swap into my car. the map sensor for the h22a4 is on the throttle body, and for my car is in this black box. how am I going to hook that up?? am I just gonna hook up the map sensor connector harness to the map sensor on the h22a4?? I remember seeing an accord at the meet with an h22a4 motor in there. I forgot who it was though. any inputs will be appreciated. also anything helpful with the swap will be great also. by the way, it's going to be h22 auto matic. I also posted this in the swap section.
    Last edited by jhondayaaj; 05-10-2007, 08:04 PM.
    The beginning of a new era............................
    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

pm jesus :P

Comment

i just posted in the other thread, i will be fine with either one as long as they are good.You can just hook up the vaccum to the manifold or splice the connector on to the top of the throttle body
      Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
        i just posted in the other thread, i will be fine with either one as long as they are good.You can just hook up the vaccum to the manifold or splice the connector on to the top of the throttle body
        damn it jesus!! I knew you were going to read this. ha ha ha. you have the h22a4 swap too?? if you do, I would like to come over and check out your swap so I can get familiar with it.

Comment

giggles, people still cant figure this out, anyway im goign to do this to chan car soon as he dump the f(uck) series for a h series. u can always let a fellow h22a wagon og to swap fellow wagon member to the sexy mighty h22a for a decent price done in a few hours

will take a pic of u in the engine bay when i pull it out for no addtional charge
          knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

Originally posted by BIEN_DIESEL
            giggles, people still cant figure this out, anyway im goign to do this to chan car soon as he dump the f(uck) series for a h series. u can always let a fellow h22a wagon og to swap fellow wagon member to the sexy mighty h22a for a decent price done in a few hours

will take a pic of u in the engine bay when i pull it out for no addtional charge
            thanks for the offer. I guess I do not know much about the accord swaps yet. I am knowledgeable about the civic swaps and integra etc. that deals with b series swap because I use to be a civic owner. so please excuse my limited knowledge of the h22 swaps etc. in accords. However, if you can do a motor swap in just a few hours ( and I'm not talking about 8hrs. because I can do that myself), damn, I will bow down to you. you are talkin a few hours meaning three hours, right?? anyways, I asked for info about the swap Mr.Bien. but if you want, you can watch me and my buddy cb7extreme do the swap for free?! don't worry, I won't charge this time.

Comment

anyways, about the swap. Since my car is an auto, I may have to do something about the throttle body bucause the motor that I am getting is from a 5 speed. I noticed that there is a cable from the trans going to the throttle body. hmmm. more and more stuff I need to know. any more inputs would be great. thanks guys.

Comment

Originally posted by BIEN_DIESEL

chan has a wagon now?? when was this?? hahaha i guess i haven't done a good job keeping track of the socal threads...

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBoy_cb7
                  chan has a wagon now?? when was this?? hahaha i guess i haven't done a good job keeping track of the socal threads...
                  I guess you're not the only one. I didn't even know that chan has a wagon now.

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj
                    I guess you're not the only one. I didn't even know that chan has a wagon now.
                    heheh no i dont have a wagon. i think u guys are misunderstanding al though im looking at wagons now i like the 94-97 wag u got there. oh yeah since u good at b series may be u kno some one that has a b18b for sale?
                    contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

dont worry joe....when the day comes...i'll just pull out the old play book and do it again.. shouldnt be too hard...

updated 3/7/2009=best ET to date: 14.2 (no NOS)

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo
                        heheh no i dont have a wagon. i think u guys are misunderstanding al though im looking at wagons now i like the 94-97 wag u got there. oh yeah since u good at b series may be u kno some one that has a b18b for sale?

ic heheh yeah go get a wag!!!!

Comment

thats what we need another wagon on here

Comment

or you can just buy an obd1 h22 intake manifold and injectors

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj
                              anyways, about the swap. Since my car is an auto, I may have to do something about the throttle body bucause the motor that I am getting is from a 5 speed. I noticed that there is a cable from the trans going to the throttle body. hmmm. more and more stuff I need to know. any more inputs would be great. thanks guys.
                              take ur auto tranny cable plate off the sohc throttle body and put it on the h22a throttle body.

why i wont tell people how to do the map sensor? bc it isnt easy to explain, u have to see it,understand it to know how its done, i dont feel the need of many many hardworking years of learning this myself from right n wrong and all it takes is a few words to type it on a forums and then these noobs and newbies that think they know it all just by reading but never done anything, those are the ones on this site that talks shit about me, but never met me and seen my work. i can help u out but i no longer post how to do on any, i mean any car forum no more. Civic and integra swaps are my fav, so small and easy to pull out and swap.

fastest prelude and accord swap i can do with my bare hands(hand tools) is around 4-5 hours, depending on ps and a/c and all those other crappy plastic crap in a stock
                              engine bay.

stop by one day with chan and someone name tony, not raceboy chan told me and long will come along when he isnt working, but im about to work saturday soon, morning shift at the gym
                              knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

Working...
                              X