Clear All

I got my RHD

Comment

JK..... just dealing with insurance for now

Comment

?? hhehehe woulda been tighter... lol..
        did you still get a 92-93 sedan?

Comment

damn guys take it easy on the beginners thread...before this whole thread gets banned.

anywho next so cal meet theres some stuff going down and ide like to inform you. so if anyone attends this meet this would be great.

everyone pm me your phone number if you do not have my number pm me also.

-JED

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
            you gotta tell gary that you have some knee pads and vasoline ready or else he wont do it. hes probably still mad at jaime for finding someone new other then him so that might be the cause

just give the sukkah a call i think hes off this weekend and he should be able to do it for you.
            heck yes................
            uh anyway, maybe next weekend bro i am slammed this one
            FA1

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater
              heck yes................
              uh anyway, maybe next weekend bro i am slammed this one
              Aight man, just let me know....
              www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

whos down to rock these?

Comment

damn, nice work jed. mad props. i'd rock those.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

if im gonna have these done its gonna be in reflective sticker material.

my intentions were to make it a bumper sticker that hovers over the muffler.

but you can also put it in your window if you want. im just changing the stickers up a bit.

i just need to know whos all down to sport these so i can start making em.

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
                      if im gonna have these done its gonna be in reflective sticker material.

my intentions were to make it a bumper sticker that hovers over the muffler.

but you can also put it in your window if you want. im just changing the stickers up a bit.

i just need to know whos all down to sport these so i can start making em.

I want some, yo Jed you have Paypal right? i can give you some money for the stickers and paypal you your lunch money back.
                      CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

hook it up jed . I am down for new stickers. you got pm

Comment

i will take two please, where do i send the money?

gotta rep
                          socal
                          Members Ride

Comment

Hello, Jed i said i'd send you sticker and lunch money, Whats up?
                            CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

hey guys i havnt made the stickers yet. i was just seeing how many will support/sport this sticker on their car before i mass produce them. but i have a lot of requests for this sticker ima go to the sticker shop and get a price quote on how much itll cost. im plannin to buy a bundle so it can be cheaper to buy more in bulk rather then spending a lot individually.

ill keep you all posted.

Comment

Count me in.....
                                Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

Working...
                                X