What's new with YOU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
    I hate the way the Odyssey looks inside and out. It might have been the better van in the past but I think Honda ruined the present model. I was looking for a used 2010 Odyssey but they all have mark ups on them because they're more desirable than the current model. $33k for a used low mileage Odyssey Touring or $32k for a brand new Sienna with navigation? I'm going to throw on my 25mm spacers on the FX. Maybe I'll put on some 5Axis wheels later.
    If you have bolt on spacers they won't work. Honda and Lexus use 12x1.5m thread pitch. Infinity/Nissan are 12x1.25m.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
      If you have bolt on spacers they won't work. Honda and Lexus use 12x1.5m thread pitch. Infinity/Nissan are 12x1.25m.
      I have a set of 12x1.25 19mm lugs that can attach the spacers to the hub and I'll use my 12x1.5 lugs to attach the wheel to the spacers.
      ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Good day of fishing. Caught over thirty largemouth bass. Biggest one was a five pounder. Last month was a personal best, 8 pound largemouth. Gotta love diamond valley lake!
        The beginning of a new era............................
        165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
        184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

I just registered for my first semester of college at CSUF. Feels weird to be going back after 3-4 years off.

My friend let me drive his 05 E55 for a night out on Saturday. I've driven a lot of different cars over the years, and I've never experienced one that was so practical and amazing at the same time. When I got back into my car I stepped on the brakes and couldn't stop the car without slamming on the brakes because it felt so insufficient even with 4 piston calipers and a 12.4" rotor. I love my car, but after driving the E55 I hate my car. I guess it is time to start saving up for a new toy.

The black SC getting detailed before Autocon (last Saturday) for those of you who remember this car from 2010 shows and events (and failed to notice my white SC parked right by it).

The EP still isn't running for those of you who are wondering. It has been ignored for a couple of years now ever since Eibach 2010 (the last time I saw most of you). The motor is supposed to be pulled out of the car sometime this summer and getting built by a good friend.

So what's new with you guys?

Comment

I think that was one of the longest posts you've ever written. .
            ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

That is probably true. I figured if I posted an update it might draw some older members out from lurking and hopefully take the time to post updates for themselves. If it doesn't work out I'll just go back to posting a picture every few months when I find something interesting.

Comment

Good to see you're still around Long. I picked up detailing some time ago, not the best but it's cool to fuck around with different products with the porter cable and flex rotary.

Comment

Originally posted by jdm****** View Post
                  Good to see you're still around Long. I picked up detailing some time ago, not the best but it's cool to fuck around with different products with the porter cable and flex rotary.
                  How do you like the flex? What products are you using with your polisher?

I recently started detailing again just to get rid of all my products before they go bad. A few of the waxes have been on my shelf for 5 years now, so they're evaporating. I started looking at new replacement products, but the technology has changed so much since I started back in 07/08. There are too many choices now, and I have no idea where to start.

Comment

+1

as for myself, my new hobby is sport bikes. im currently on the market for one. a 600cc bike.

r6/gsxr/cbr

Comment

Have you looked at the zx6r? I was considering a sport bike myself

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                      +1

as for myself, my new hobby is sport bikes. im currently on the market for one. a 600cc bike.

r6/gsxr/cbr
                      MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

How do you like the flex? What products are you using with your polisher?

I recently started detailing again just to get rid of all my products before they go bad. A few of the waxes have been on my shelf for 5 years now, so they're evaporating. I started looking at new replacement products, but the technology has changed so much since I started back in 07/08. There are too many choices now, and I have no idea where to start.
                        I love the Flex, its super light not as hard to use as other conventional rotaries. So far I've used Wolf Gang swirl remover, Griots, Meguiars pro line, and chemical guys V-line products and their 50/50 wax.

Comment

+1

r6/gsxr/cbr
                          before you pick a sport bike i suggest you put your "ego" aside

whats new with me is i have been focusing and spending alot of time with my baby boy who is about to be a year old in september. I got accepted to UCLA to get my paralegal certificate but i wont be able to go because financial aid rejected me and only offered to give me a loan that i had to refuse because it will make my debt beyond ridiculous than it is now. It also doesnt help that i dont have 8k to pay for school.

but at the moment i am adding and making changes to my resume and then go to an employment agency to find me a job at another Law Office where i can make more money since where im working at now is kick back and chill but the money i make here i break even and have nothing saved up which is why the CB has been on hold since last year. my priorities have changed but the love for my CB hasnt..

on a good note i am going to laughling tomorrow thanks to my in laws

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                          "2SIIC"
                          Authentic Jerseys for sale
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

+1

r6/gsxr/cbr
                            Are you still looking into buying another car? Or are you just going to get a bike to play with and keep the prelude?

Originally posted by jdm****** View Post
                            I love the Flex, its super light not as hard to use as other conventional rotaries. So far I've used Wolf Gang swirl remover, Griots, Meguiars pro line, and chemical guys V-line products and their 50/50 wax.
                            I'll have to look into getting a Flex for myself sometime in the future. I had a rotary before, but sold it with most of my stuff when I lost interest. Out of all those polishes which one was your favorite?

Originally posted by Davids92Accord View Post
                            whats new with me is i have been focusing and spending alot of time with my baby boy who is about to be a year old in september. I got accepted to UCLA to get my paralegal certificate but i wont be able to go because financial aid rejected me and only offered to give me a loan that i had to refuse because it will make my debt beyond ridiculous than it is now. It also doesnt help that i dont have 8k to pay for school.

but at the moment i am adding and making changes to my resume and then go to an employment agency to find me a job at another Law Office where i can make more money since where im working at now is kick back and chill but the money i make here i break even and have nothing saved up which is why the CB has been on hold since last year. my priorities have changed but the love for my CB hasnt..

on a good note i am going to laughling tomorrow thanks to my in laws
                            How do you like working in law offices? I'm going to CSUF for their Accounting program which was something I decided on back in 07, but my priorities have changed so much over the years, so I'm going to attempt a transfer to another school with a Law program next year. I'm looking to specialize in tax law. I think tax law would suit me better and benefit me long term, but if it doesn't work out I should be able to finish an Accounting degree with no issues.

Enjoy your vacation and good luck on the new job search.

Comment

I'll have to look into getting a Flex for myself sometime in the future. I had a rotary before, but sold it with most of my stuff when I lost interest. Out of all those polishes which one was your favorite?
                              I like the Chemical guys v34 to get rid of heavy swirls but I love the Wolf Gang swirl remover for mild to light swirls. I like Griot's products but I really want to try Menzerna produts. Here are a before and after result of 1 pass with CG V34 with the Flex:

Comment

Holy cow! Sal, that is a huge difference!
                                The beginning of a new era............................
                                165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                                184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Working...
                                X