Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• accord4me
    replied
    well i got new rotors and a caliper rebuild kit.

so i'll be doing that soon.

other than that recently polished engine pieces, installed new shift boot, and installed in dash tweeters.

Leave a comment:

• Adan
    replied
    Originally posted by Ravens_CB7 View Post
    Yes I still do, need to update it though..... The link It's unders my sig pic
    I'm interested in some things bro if your parting out. Lmk

Leave a comment:

• Ravens_CB7
    replied
    Originally posted by Adan View Post
    You have a F/S thread?
    Yes I still do, need to update it though..... The link It's unders my sig pic

Leave a comment:

• Adan
    replied
    Originally posted by Ravens_CB7 View Post
    Car is down, too expensive to fix so saddly I'm parting her out :'( might get another one but depends on how fast I get rid of stuff. Really sad

Last pic to remember...... Dorothy was her name
    You have a F/S thread?

Leave a comment:

• Ravens_CB7
    replied
    Car is down, too expensive to fix so saddly I'm parting her out :'( might get another one but depends on how fast I get rid of stuff. Really sad

Last pic to remember...... Dorothy was her name

Leave a comment:

• jhondayaaj
    replied
    I would not cut them and just leave them as they are until you buy a set of ngk's. if auto zone doesn't have em, try kragen I mean o'rielys.

Leave a comment:

• SilverShadow
    replied
    I've seen them kids..wow! good smiling faces! You saw mine...Being a parent has been better than anything.
    Tech question: Coupe had one of it's blue NGK spark wire boot break. In a hurry I went to Auto Zone and they didn't have NGK and the dealers here in LA are crooks on prices. So because we were in a big hurry I bought the Duralast. Only problem is the boot is like 2 millimeters long and the cap don't sit on the plug port all the way. Car runs fine though. Can I cut the boot that tiny amount since the metal element is way up there? I also have the opion of returning the wires after I go buy the NGK's that I love.

Leave a comment:

• Blk EX Coupe
    replied
    Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo View Post
    Dang bro i need that in my life right now hahha
    They're no longer in my life anymore. My friend is making payments on them, so far he has paid enough for the bolts. haha

Do you still live in Costa Mesa? The last time I saw you was before you had a kid, so that was about 5 years ago if I remember correctly.

Leave a comment:

• benjerman112
    replied
    New alternator!

Leave a comment:

• jhondayaaj
    replied
    No sir. Like I told you man, many sacrifices that my wife and I both do for the kids. We're on 6 now.

Leave a comment:

• f20aaccordturbo
    replied
    Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
    What's up my Asian brother. Where you been man. Haven't heard from you nor seen you for a minute bro. How's your family?
    Been good just focusing on being a father. haha i dont kno how you do it man. bow down to you bro

Leave a comment:

• jhondayaaj
    replied
    Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo View Post
    Got the ce1 back from the collision repair. Front end is looking good
    What's up my Asian brother. Where you been man. Haven't heard from you nor seen you for a minute bro. How's your family?

Leave a comment:

• f20aaccordturbo
    replied
    Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
    Work Rezax II

Don't you have a wheel hook up to do that for you? Taking apart the wheels is honestly the easiest part. Putting them back together is a nightmare without proper tools.

I wonder how those meisters would look on my car...

I got the vienna's back last week, and they went back into storage. Hopefully the lips won't oxidize before I use them.
    Dang bro i need that in my life right now hahha

Leave a comment:

• f20aaccordturbo
    replied
    Got the ce1 back from the collision repair. Front end is looking good

Leave a comment:

• GHOST 2.2
    replied
    did a infinity total swap... now my car looks like a g37

rwd too...

Leave a comment:

Working...