MRX visits Dallas/FTW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MRX visits Dallas/FTW

So I'm road tripping the last week of May and I'll be driving through Dallas/FTW area on the Sunday the 25th on my way to Oklahoma City. Wanted to see who would be available to meet up for lunch or somethin. I'll be coming from new orleans and don't know what I'll be gettin myself into lol so we'll say I'll be there sometime between 2pm to 4pm or somethin. Who's up for a quick little meet? I can probably only hang around for about an hour tho before I'll need to head out to OK city
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Let me know whats up I should be in town by then. You know around which highways or you will be around? I am gonna assume 20 or 30 I forgot which way takes up to OKC.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

coming in on 20 and need to get on 35 to get to OKC

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

im down for a meet maybe a little fine tuning for me? ehh

did u get ur car boosted antoine?

are you taking 35w or 35e both takes you to Oklahoma but depends on what part your going......
        Last edited by gdout90accord; 05-04-2008, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Man if I was in town, Id be down.
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by MRX
            coming in on 20 and need to get on 35 to get to OKC

What's in Oklahoma City other than me?

Comment

35E to 35N is what google maps is saying

the girlfriend's family lives near OKC, plus me and her had decided to take alot of the old Route 66 highway for nostalgia's sake

Comment

Hmm is there anything specific you like. 35E does pass through farmers branch. and next to it is addison where a lot of restaurants are. If you take 35e and exit belt line bust a right and go straight down you will evntually hit a straight with quite a bit of restaurants on both sides.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

it's your town you tell me where to go

Comment

oh and the car isn't turbo'd yet, i'm gonna do my best to turbo it again before i leave but if it doesn't happen I'll just have to have it all with me on the road trip

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=103908

the official road trip thread

Comment

I can kinda see where your going but IE likes to fuck up google maps for me. But I see you get on Dallas North Tollway and that intersects at belt line taking you right to where most of the food sources are lol. I dunno what do you like man haha. What do you feel like eating. http://www.town-mall.net/restaurants...staurants.html

Theres a slight list of restaurants. I see you will be taking 635 most of the way so thats not that bad of a detour. Its only a couple more streets down. Dunno how much you feel like spendin also haha if you want fast food or an actual sit down meal. They do have sushi buffets and so on in that area a bit pricey but you know how that is lol.

The only bad part I see in this is sometimes you have to wait haha because its a popular spot to go grub depending on where you are eating.
                        Last edited by NAiL05; 05-04-2008, 11:33 PM.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I don't know what I want for lunch tomorrow how am I supposed to know 3 weeks from now lol? We'll put lunch at $12-14 a plate...somewhere where we can have a group and not get kicked out of anywhere in case we're loud

Comment

lolz true that will work. At least its something work off of.

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

how bout this...we'll eat in that area and decide where exactly to eat when we get there. Lets just meet up in some general area there and wing the rest

Comment

Working...
                              X