Mangina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mangina

So it has been dead in here and when i mean dead sounds like I took a phat shit and everyone passed out. I know I said the last meet was gonna be my last but since no one is gonna start anything I am gonna see if I can come up with something. This isnt an official meet deal yet I am testing waters. Personally I want things to do. This meet might cost a bit sorry to say but you only get regional meets every now and then and it doesnt hurt to spend a lil. Anyway if this is gonna happen I need spots in Austin and things to do. Since I am not in Austin obviously we need to get some scoping again. This goes for autocross events blah blah blah so on. We can go to the speedway in between waco and austin this time. I am thinkin about it its a quarter track and its cheap. But yea this is just me.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

well my cb wouldn't do anything...stooooock...I would bring the supra but it needs a t-belt...aaaaand...it has other issues.

sadly, with school and work my weekends are a no go as well ... I am no fun
    ____

Comment

As I said its not really official. I am gauging interests as the south section has been dead. Really dead for that matter. I understand people have work and so on but just seeing if there is an interest.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

if we do a cb7 meet it needs to happen soon

that is all

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq
        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

give me the definition of soon.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i will be game, i started a new job so i will have money as far as things to do in austin and we know there is iron rock cart racing place (that was fun as hell), dave and busters ,i will get other things to do soon i will start looking for a good meet place as the last one was not the best place and wasnt even austin so i will look for a better place maybe a park type place close by or something.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

The iron rock wasnt bad but I forgot when they said they changed to the small track. I would like if they actually did the bigger track they said they did. But oh well I wont be back soon enough if I want to make this meet. But locations are a good start. I want to see how many people can make it without flaking. Thats always the bad part of the meet. Thats why I will settle a date closer when meet time comes. Usually if you plan a meet a few months back people say they can go then last minute they cant. So yea start lookin around. Looks like the dragstrip is a go this time so more people can have fun.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Im Old Greg.
                To-Do List for Today
                Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by 460sx View Post
                  Im Old Greg.
                  ive got a mangina

Comment

Y'ever drink Baileys from a shoe?
                    To-Do List for Today
                    Be Awesome

Comment

Serious talk that's a good idea Nelson. It was good to see you at the DI meets but I've also been missing our group. Austin was fun since that was the last meet I've been to. I missed the last one because the car was down for the swap. I just wish we could have done more. You have to have money to have fun sometimes. I like to look forward to them even if we don't have them like we did in the past. I try to have something different done to the car before every meet lol.

Comment

Y'ever drink Baileys from a shoe?
                        wanna go to a club were people wee on each other?

im old gregg!!!!!

Comment

d'ya love me?
                          To-Do List for Today
                          Be Awesome

Comment

d'ya love me?
                            you motha licka

Comment

Fuzzy little man peach.
                              To-Do List for Today
                              Be Awesome

Comment

Working...
                              X