Wheres the DallasCB7's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luckyflip View Post
    i would like that look on my weekend car or showcar but on my daily.no way.
    does look sick tho
    Those cars are strictly show.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

That dude DD that hoe like that, talk about gangsta lol.
      99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

You have to realize they only go to certain areas like that. Cali roads arent that great last time I drove over there. Highways suck but other than that the local roads arent too bad. Most of the time they have another car as the DD. Thats how gangsta cali is.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Yea true im getting a DD soon. So as far as plans im only swapping my F22 anytime soon. Il see how money goes after that.

Comment

Does anyone know where would be a good place to buy a 50-75 Nitrous bottle kit for a CB? Im thinking on getting one if there around $300-400!

Comment

My friend has a full kit new for about $300. Would anyone be down with having a meet at my place on a Saturday? Bring whatever upgrades you want to do and we'll try to knock them out. No swaps, sorry anything else would be cool.

Comment

How many shots is it?

Comment

dont know, its brand new this what he said in his ad

* bnib nos kit.....includes everything complete $500 kit.......$250

Comment

Is it for a CB?

Comment

so is it 300 or 250?

Comment

sup guys

Comment

what it says it what it is. I could not remember the price exactly. Is it for a CB7, what kind of ? is that? Have you ever seen a kit made specificly for a cb? This kit will work on almost everything (car wise).

Comment

Well there are kits that ZEX makes that specificlly says 90-97 accord. Like here- http://www.justparts.com/Partner/ZEX...5D/632278.html
                            OR
                            http://www.streetbeatcustoms.com/Zex...-82011/579981/

Just need to know if NOS makes them if not il go with a zex wet kit.

Comment

Whats up flip?

Comment

Those kits are not made specifically for the cb they are just listed to work with the cb just as any nitrous kit can. The only thing that really needs changed is the pill sizing. Bottle, lines, nozzles, and sylenoids are the same. Yes some use bigger sylenoids but thats doesn't make a difference till you are going for alot of nitrous.

Comment

Working...
                                X