X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I HATE THIS ROADS!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
      Id say 5 would be sufficient depending on turbo size.
      yeah, aslong the car is turboed i'm good

Under snow. My garage is temporarily packed with junk we are gonna donate so cant park it in.

whatcha u got to donate?

Originally posted by DejectedAngel View Post
      I HATE THIS ROADS!!!!!!!
      hey, i'm happy we got ice

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

Clothes and crap... Basically stuff that doesnt fit me or my brother.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Clothes and crap... Basically stuff that doesnt fit me or my brother.
          oh ok....

Comment

Whos ready for the next meet?
            Last edited by DejectedAngel; 12-27-2009, 04:32 AM.

Comment

I have in ugly conditions 92-93 fog lights for sale. They will come with a aftermarket harness and switch(non oem). Will take $100

The ones on my CB.
              i offer $40....

Comment

Here at fort worth we got it bad too! I really didn't like it too much because it caused a bunch of people to wreck and some lost their lives. wheather it was their fault or not its always sad to hear about peaple dying before or on a holiday. I think, man...for that family every christmas is gonna remind them of the day that person in the family died. And people that didn't die or get injured are really the lucky ones, except that they totaled their car. I mean think of a Christmas where you totaled your ride...what a xmas lol. but anyways...I don't know...I just think its weird.

Here goes my cb snowed on:
                You can till in this pic it was snowing hard in the background

Last edited by MyDianaZ06; 12-27-2009, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Nope $100. There not in that BAD of a condition!
                  Originally posted by jmolina View Post
                  i offer $40....

Comment

Nope $100. There not in that BAD of a condition!
                    $40....then i'll sell it for $100..j/k i would buy em but i won't have room to installed them.

Comment

Originally posted by MyDianaZ06 View Post
                      Here at fort worth we got it bad too! I really didn't like it too much because it caused a bunch of people to wreck and some lost their lives. wheather it was their fault or not its always sad to hear about peaple dying before or on a holiday. I think, man...for that family every christmas is gonna remind them of the day that person in the family died. And people that didn't die or get injured are really the lucky ones, except that they totaled their car. I mean think of a Christmas where you totaled your ride...what a xmas lol. but anyways...I don't know...I just think its weird.

Here goes my cb snowed on:
                      You can till in this pic it was snowing hard in the background

agreed but damn...thats a lot of snow, we got some here in wylie but not enough. yesterday was the first time since a long time i take the cb to work(lincoln was frozen), and guess what.....got pulled over for speeding a little bit

Comment

$40....then i'll sell it for $100..j/k i would buy em but i won't have room to installed them.
                        ANOTHER reason why I didn't boost ... didn't want to wast the fogs lol

there's ways to work around them though...but I figure if your boosting then you shouldn't worry about cosmo's and and your making your ride LOOK good then you shouldn't worry too much about boosting or any exotic performance. imo

agreed but damn...thats a lot of snow, we got some here in wylie but not enough. yesterday was the first time since a long time i take the cb to work(lincoln was frozen), and guess what.....got pulled over for speeding a little bit
                        did you get a ticket?

Comment

ANOTHER reason why I didn't boost ... didn't want to wast the fogs lol

there's ways to work around them though...but I figure if your boosting then you shouldn't worry about cosmo's and and your making your ride LOOK good then you shouldn't worry too much about boosting or any exotic performance. imo

did you get a ticket?
                          yeah got a ticket, clocked me in at 78mph on posted 60, lady cop was hot though. how much u think my ticket is gonna be? 300?

Comment

State trooper or local cop?

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            I piss off people for fun.
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yeah got a ticket, clocked me in at 78mph on posted 60, lady cop was hot though. how much u think my ticket is gonna be? 300?
                              It depends what you do. I'd take it to a traffic attorney like James Mallory or Jim lollar (we took it to lollar) or whatever his name is. its like $40 a ticket and you just wait till you get a letter in the mail and they'll either tell you they got it dismissed (which I doubt it at 78mph) or you'll have to pay like a smaller amount than you would just showing up to the court.

The ticket usually says 11 days till it turns into a warrant (which takes longer in some county').

Comment

State trooper or local cop?
                                Richardson Local cop.

It depends what you do. I'd take it to a traffic attorney like James Mallory or Jim lollar (we took it to lollar) or whatever his name is. its like $40 a ticket and you just wait till you get a letter in the mail and they'll either tell you they got it dismissed (which I doubt it at 78mph) or you'll have to pay like a smaller amount than you would just showing up to the court.

The ticket usually says 11 days till it turns into a warrant (which takes longer in some county').
                                she also didn't clock me in with a radar, she said my speed was paced from the service road, she actually had no proof whatsoever, so i think i can take this to an attorney...right???

Comment

Working...
                                X