No announcement yet.

North Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is why the thread title is North Texas, we are organizing meets for north Texas members here, however anyone that wants to drive is more than welcome.
    00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
      Good idea, but it needs to be centralized between member population. Why have a Texas meet in SA when there are LOTS more in DFW?
      Because people like Austin more than the DFW area.

Comment

XD watever is fine with me... cept ill plri be there next year (hehe being 15 sux sometimes) yea but i like SA!! haha 2 less hours for me to drive >.< <--- houston lol

Comment

Ill be driving about 4 hours for my repairs for the next few years
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
            Ill be driving about 4 hours for my repairs for the next few years
            Yeah see, it would be worth the drive, wouldn't it? Hopefully you won't have to tho, we've built you almost a whole new car already. lol
            00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

And that other noise is still there... Are you free to take another look at it next friday? And what day this week works best for you to finish up my brakes? The new brake pads have made a world of difference, btw
              To-Do List for Today
              Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
                everybody would have to drive like a day to get out to el paso. Austin or somewhere around there would be halfway or so between here and san antonio. Btw are there any cb7 peeps in houston who might want to go for this?
                yo im from htown, im up for it. only thing is my cb7 is no longer with me, it had a tragic accident... but itz motor is now being placed into my 96 accord that the insurance got me. im up for it.
                91 Accord -assasinated and found dead R.I.P. 1/25/05
                96 Accord - all stock, too heavy to fix up, dont wanna mess with, used as daily driver
                DatboyJae

Comment

yo datboyjae, wat part of htown you in? <--- sugar land person right here

Comment

Working...
                  X