Repping Accords in Houston meet. 6-26-11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EXCHEF2112 View Post
    Doesn't look like I'm making the trip after all.I will catch you guys next time around. have fun and stay cool. if thats even possible.
    Boo!! Just kidding,hope alls good.I almost pulled out myself then,decided to leave tonight but finally decided to leave very early in the AM.We'll try to stay cool, lol! You do the same and hopefully we'll all get together again soon! Anyone else, see yall tomorrow.Have a safe trip.

Comment

70 miles away!

Comment

lets see some pics when yall get them up.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

we really did not take that many pictures of all the cars there, there was at least 200 cars, possibly more than 300. but i took a couple picture of a fox body cobra chassis, with an integra shell bolted on.

I persoannly did not realize how big the meet was actually going to be till I got there. To give an idea how many cars showed up, those of you who went to the accord meet on Feb 20th, if you recall the size of "bear creek park"; this time the ENTIRE park was 99% tuner cars, and there was not enough room to park the cars in only the parking spaces.

those who did not go missed out on a lot of interesting cars, approximsatley 50-100, had a cosiderable amount of mods, (visually and performance wise), going on. out of all the cars that showed there was maybe only 10-15 total cb's. and about 15-18 cd's.

thanks to teddy and pete for bringing me along, (take it easy today, as much as you can, and sleep well tonite)
          Last edited by KB7; 06-27-2011, 12:29 PM.
          _

Comment

Way too many cars to post up! Awesome turnout. Thanks Kenn for sticking it out with us ( I had a break down), its appreciated!

Comment

Glad you guys made out and back home safely. Man I wanted to go. Oh well the wife rules ! I wear the crown but we know who rules the kindom. Anyway cheers until the next meet !

Comment

Glad you guys came out and had a good time. Sucks about your issues. I would have met back up with you guys if I had known you guys were still stuck in town. Hope to see you guys at the next meet. Let me know when you guys decide to make one in S.A.
                Chipped ecu's always in stock p28,p06 etc. Pm for prices. Chipping and tuning services also available.
                Timmy Tuning

Need work done? Hit me up at the shop.
                FISTRacing

H-Town accord coordinator.
                Daily Grind.

Comment

I wasnt able to show up till 3 and I really only saw maybe 5 cbs. I had to do stuff that day for my sons B-Day. Then I took him with me to the show. But there was some awesome rides non the less.

Comment

there was maybe only a max of 7-9 cb's show up, besides teddy's and pete's there wasnt any custom ones that i found to be nice. there was one with 90-91 altezzas, custom grey metallic paint, and racing stripes along the bottom of the sides. if it wasnt for the altezzas, i think it would have been decent. from the distance the paint looked like primer.
                    _

Comment

Working...
                    X