Yet another motor swap!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet another motor swap!

I have to do another motor swap this motor took a crap on me while going to get pizza! Does anybody know where I can get a h23a1 or a f22ax for cheap or does a member have either of these motors around the df-dub?
    99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

I will see about mine. I think the HG went out on it but I will see. Ill prob sell the a6 eventually.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by Bboy_Trevstuh
      I have to do another motor swap this motor took a crap on me while going to get pizza! Does anybody know where I can get a h23a1 or a f22ax for cheap or does a member have either of these motors around the df-dub?

Talk to da9b16 (click on his name). He is in Irving. He sold and shipped me an H22a4. I know he has lots of stuff. If doesn't have it he'll find it for you. GREAT guy.
      WTB - IACV for H22a4.

FS: 1993 CB9 w/H22a4 and much, much more.

PM or email with inquiries.
      Vouch Thread

Comment

Ill see what my engine is missing because I know there are a couple parts missing to that motor. Ill let you know when I get back in town this coming weekend and see how much I might give it away for.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Thanks you guys cuz I don't want to get kicked out of school lol, and also miss out on my pu$$y I mean chances with this girl.
          99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

Haha no engine = no pussy lol haha thats good stuff. I think im missing a throttle body and dizzy on my engine other than that I really am not sure what else. Thats all I remember. You want the a6 exhaust mani also?

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
            X