MOving down to Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaBzzMn
    Yo i need people to contact me this weekend so i can get something to happen.
    contact you for what? you looking for car? you can check out autotrader.com they always have some for sale .

Comment

Craigslist dallas I always see a shit load of cb7 in there for sale and cheap.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Sorry to hear about living in Abilene. It could be worse; you could have ended up in Arkansas
        Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
        2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
        2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
        2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
          Sorry to hear about living in Abilene. It could be worse; you could have ended up in Arkansas
          Shit you could have been stationed in Laredo, then again we don't have a base here anymore, but yeah Laredo Sucks!
          South Texas M_thaf_cka, that's where I stay!

Check out my Frost White CB
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=SpdJnky93

Comment

I know. I was just trying to get something goin on. I am trying to do something beside getting stuck in these dorms.
            1)92 Accord lx - I/E w/ valves, springs and retainers. H22 bored to h23 not goin in this summer.--Totaled
            2)92 Accord Ex - I/E and loving the sound.
            3)89 Integra Lx - loving the new old-school.

ITS NOT HOW MUCH HORSEPOWER YOU HAVE, ITS HOW MUCH POWER YOUR HORSES CAN MAKE
            Now serving the Red, White and Blue under the U.S.A.F
            Now Working at.......Dyess AFB

Comment

im in san angelo, bout an hour and a half from abilene. there are at least two or three cb's for sale here in town. ill look into them, see what i can find out for you
              Driving before toke:
              Driving after toke:

Promote friendly driving, Toke!

www.myspace.com/fzzy285

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate

i now don't like you b/c you have a euro cb7 trunklid I so want here...
                My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Working...
                X