Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meeting with Lee (Accordexr33) this Saturday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meeting with Lee (Accordexr33) this Saturday...

Hey guys I'm buying Lee's ADRs this Saturday. Then I'm passing my rims on to Justin so he can get them powder coated. We almost have Nick's "Beast" running. We still have to put the suspension and timing belt on. I wish I could help but I dislocated my shoulder last Tuesday night during my basketball game. Justin will be going with me to make sure we get there OK. New pics coming soon!

You suck cuz those wheels would look good on the Vigor. I wanted them a while back but no money.
    Formerly: sheisanonymous

Comment

hell yea man, should look good on your ride. your powdercoating them what color???

im voting for a meet up in Temple or Belton, somewhere easy off of 35. Im tryin to bring my dads car so it'll be easier to take the rims, but i'll let you know. you got my cell man.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
        hell yea man, should look good on your ride. your powdercoating them what color???

im voting for a meet up in Temple or Belton, somewhere easy off of 35. Im tryin to bring my dads car so it'll be easier to take the rims, but i'll let you know. you got my cell man.
        Hey dude, pick me up on your way. I need something to do on Saturday.
        To-Do List for Today
        Be Awesome

Comment

omg car pool. pick me up too.

Mine.
          "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
          "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33

I'm not powder coating the ADRs but Justin will be powder coating my old rims. They are still in pretty good condition. They just could use another coat or two and they will look better on Justin's car because he has a lower drop than me. They were passed on from another CB7 to me and now I'm passing them on to another fellow tuner and keep them in the family lol. I'll give you a call later Lee. I plan on heading out early tomorrow morning to meet with you. I'll be in my baby momma's car a blue "08" Sentra. I would drive my car but my alinement needs to be redone.

Comment

koo man, what time frame were you thinking? need to know how earlyto leave

if i have room ill pick yall bitches up.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq
              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by Accordolictx
                Hey guys I'm buying Lee's ADRs this Saturday. Then I'm passing my rims on to Justin so he can get them powder coated. We almost have Nick's "Beast" running. We still have to put the suspension and timing belt on. I wish I could help but I dislocated my shoulder last Tuesday night during my basketball game. Justin will be going with me to make sure we get there OK. New pics coming soon!
                suspension is done with full urethane need to adjust rear ride height though about half to a full inch a little too low for my liking. timing belt to come tonight or tomorrow. need to finish power steering delete THE RIGHT WAY! no more looping the high pressure line to the resivoir. it's all going to be done at the rack with two loops and plugs. need to do two or three oil changes and readjust idle and throttle cable and she shall go vrroom vrroom my bitches. should be good runner and nice stiff ride with new bushings and ball joints and front/rear cambers kits and omni's(from shannons ride(thanks babe))
                My other ride is your ex-wife

Comment

and the stock ex wheels will stay at least til i can find a set of the civic hx wheels black powder coated. fucking thieves had to jack my 18" enkies damn Me***cans

Comment

Originally posted by 93cbh22
                    and the stock ex wheels will stay at least til i can find a set of the civic hx wheels black powder coated. fucking thieves had to jack my 18" enkies damn Me***cans
                    civic rims dont fit the cb...

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

oh yeah brain fart my bad

Comment

Lee you left too early you whore.
                        To-Do List for Today
                        Be Awesome

Comment

lol your always late anyway jon just like courtney is.

Comment

ADRs look sweet on my ride Lee. Thank you so much. Pictures are coming soon. They really change the look of the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Accordolictx
                              ADRs look sweet on my ride Lee. Thank you so much. Pictures are coming soon. They really change the look of the car.
                              funny thing about wheels bro they have a bad habit of doing that

but it does look alot better! mucho props

Comment

Working...
                              X