Attn anyone who knows Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attn anyone who knows Austin

Hey texas guys, I am visiting San Antonio and Austin for New Years and was wondering if anyone can recommend any hotels and bars and restaurants and anything you think I should see before I leave.
    I'm already booked at the Habitat Suites for two nights I just need a place downtown for Dec 31. That place is a "green" hotel. Anyone hear of it?
    Looks like for New Years Eve it's the Doubletree suites, Hilton Garden Inn, or Courtyard because all of these offer 2 queen bed rooms. I have 4 people.

Any info on the places I mentioned? Thanks ahead of time.
    Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
    -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
    MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

not sure about hotels but any were on 6th street is going to be the best place for bars and places to be just ask any one in austin they know were it is you will have a great time plus if you like live music its going to be every were we are the live music capital of the world after all.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

San Antonio you might want to check out the river walk. Quite a bit of activity there also. As I recall there is a Marriott sitting right on the riverwalk since thats where i stayed last time when I was down there.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

River Walk FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
          San Antonio you might want to check out the river walk. Quite a bit of activity there also. As I recall there is a Marriott sitting right on the riverwalk since thats where i stayed last time when I was down there.
          x2 if you like mexican food check out la casa rio best shit in the world...and ride the tourist boat! its awesome it picks you up right outside la casa rio and you get to go on a little ride and see the buildings and get a little history on everything.

austin, go to lake travis there is a resturant there called the oasis, it overlooks the lake and is a very nice place to eat! if you're down with nudity theres a nude beach right by there too! Hippie hallow if i remember correctly... let us know if you check this stuff out!

p.s. the nude beach is all fat old people but its funny!

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

lol hippy hollow is just a bunch of old *** men stay away unless ofcourse you want that

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda
              lol hippy hollow is just a bunch of old *** men stay away unless ofcourse you want that
              lol I heard about that too lol.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Well, I'll be stayin for New Year's Eve at the Courtyard by Marriott right downtown. Walking distance to everything.

I will check out all the mentions I get and I'll be taking some pictures and I'll post up the good ones.

MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

In San Antonio now. Any more ideas?

MY RIDE

Comment

You can go to the Alamo but that place let me down lol. Only the outside is authentic the inside has been renovated lol so its kinda ***. Other spots I dont recall its been a while since I have been in SA. I am pretty sure the locals can help you out JDM CB7 TX, 91accordexr33, djcaz_aom if they are around and not busy.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

so san antonio sucks. there's nothing there. austin is more of a real city. going out tonight and tomorrow for new years. i think it will be fun with all the bars downtown in one place. oh, also there were no attractive girls in san antonio.

MY RIDE

Comment

lol San antonio has the riverwalk thats all i went. Austin is where its at its party central in TX lol. I like it there nice people, bars, and boobies lol.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

So Austin was fun. Visited Lake Travis. That's a nice place. Ate some good Mexican and partied with all the other young people on 6th street for New Years Eve. Not much else out there though. I can't imagine living there. Pretty desolate and crummy outside of the main hangouts.

MY RIDE

Comment

welcome to south texas, lol

you really gotta know the good spots to meet the right people i think...
                            Last edited by Boost_Lee; 01-04-2008, 12:46 AM.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                            11.68 @ 127mph
                            417whp/375wtq
                            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Working...
                            X