Looking at a cb!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking at a cb!

Im looking at a 92 5speed coupe! I was going to look at it tonight, but someone else is. I hope its not none of you guys lol its in Dallas. Wish me luck!

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
    BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
    SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Craigslist I see a ton of them on there everyday.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

hey

nice car u got there.
      what part of fort worth are u from

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
        Craigslist I see a ton of them on there everyday.

Oh really?!? Cause Ive been looking over a year and havent seen any that are in good shape and 5speed. I see 5speed 4doors everyday, but not 92 ex coupes that are 5speed....... and I look on craigslist, cars, and autotrader

Originally posted by jdog90
        nice car u got there.
        what part of fort worth are u from
        Thanks, was my first cb but i dont have it anymore.
        I live in west fort worth.

BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
        SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

I saw a 92 in Garland a while back same red color, 5 speed, and seemed to be in decent working condition. It was an LX though but still looked nice.
          Last edited by NAiL05; 01-29-2008, 02:03 AM. Reason: Wrong person

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

ahh there was a perfect 93 SE out here for sale a few months ago, in west texas we find them all the time and usually for pretty cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
              I saw a 92 in Garland a while back same red color, 5 speed, and seemed to be in decent working condition. It was an LX though but still looked nice.

jdog: my bad man I forgot to hit you up about the parts. Ill give you a call sometime tomorrow around noon.
              Yea I was going to look at it tomorrow but now the guy doesnt know if he wants to sell it still ugh. This one is in like perfect condition with 138,xxx for $3200.... I hope he sells it. I mean why would you advertise a car then not want to sell it? makes me mad!

Comment

Thats not a bad deal at all. I have a 92 lx and got mine for almost $2,000. It only had about 107,000 miles. Hopefully he sells it to you.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Yea I hope so too! I got my fingers crossed

Comment

Working...
                  X