My Shit Runs Bitches!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Shit Runs Bitches!!!!!

well after 8 months of retardedness my vehicle is no longer poop on a stick and has been upgraded to her rightful name, "Carly" thanks to Judonoh (us) and shannon and Courtney my car is alive. she runs fine needs very minor adjustments. after full suspension upgrade alignment was done yesterday(horrible ride getting her to my shop)(no flatbed wreckers available) an o2 sensor since the h22 soaked it. everything works now she needs to be broken in and painted or at least washed one of the two. thanks those who helped!!!! i couldn't have done it with out you!!! it was such a team effort.
    My other ride is your ex-wife

I'll be the first to second that. Congrats Nick and "Carly." Good to see you back in the game. I know it was a long wait but it was well worth it. The engine sounds really good. You guys did a damn good job putting everything tegether. Started up the first crank and no zip ties lol. You guys are da sheit and a lot of fun to hang with.
    Last edited by Accordolictx; 02-19-2008, 02:42 PM.

Comment

shweeet.
      My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

congrats man get her broken

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

got some small issues with idle and had a few leaks to take cre of but other than that no preal problems. one existing left over from the h22 swap and ruined and o2 sensor but all is well. need to reset omni's cuz someone who doesn't read instructions and/or doesn't completely comprehend the theory of a suspension system. but no biggie to resest.

Comment

Originally posted by 93cbh23
            got some small issues with idle and had a few leaks to take cre of but other than that no preal problems. one existing left over from the h22 swap and ruined and o2 sensor but all is well. need to reset omni's cuz someone who doesn't read instructions and/or doesn't completely comprehend the theory of a suspension system. but no biggie to resest.

I think that was the first time I ever tryed getting into a CB7 lower than Bowzil's lol. Justin said you guys adjusted it already. That baby was low as hell when we test drove it. Did you take before and after pics for everyone? It did look good with about a 5 inch drop but, I know it wasn't at all health for the car lol.
            Last edited by Accordolictx; 02-22-2008, 02:09 PM.

Comment

yeah we have pics of the whole transformation. coilovers need to be pulled and reset. got 4th gen lude seats in now and they is be so comfy

Comment

Working...
              X