Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANY ONE NEAR GAFFNEY SC care to help on a H22 swap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANY ONE NEAR GAFFNEY SC care to help on a H22 swap?

iam a little etichy on the wireing and what exactly i need... 98 h22 going into 93 cb planning on using the f22 tranny but some experience would be nice to have on this swap for me

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
    Originally posted by deevergote.
    But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

so you have an OBD2 motor then... ok here is what you need to do before anything... need to get an OBD1 dizzy, injector clips. i think is it on top of my head. no real difference if using your stock tranny. bolt on like you would if you had a stock motor. use the f22 half shaft and axles. use all the f22 mounts and brackets. lengthen the wire to the front water neck temp sensor. you can make the rest of the wires reach if you pull the wires out of the loom a little bit. i can make a sub-wire harness for the v-tec and IAB for a small fee. i would come and help but with gas prices the way the are right now it would be a little to expensive for me to go and help.. you only 6 hrs away. if you need any help just holla...

i gotta do all what you need to do for trickedaccords swap. !!! so its a walk in the park for me to do these swaps !! last time it took me 6 hrs to do one and that was pulling two motors out and putting the H back in one of them !! LOL .

Originally posted by Devergote
    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

you got a instant yahoo messenger TN? id like to talk to you for a couple of things... my sn is atr0city81 on yahoo ... hit me up man

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
      Originally posted by deevergote.
      But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

yahoo messenger keeps fucking up on my comp !! LOL.. it always crashes in like 5 mins. so i don't use it anymore.

Originally posted by Devergote
        A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Working...
        X