No announcement yet.

TN crew meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like April 13th.. but that's just me. I also like May 4th although that's like in about a month haha But we will figure something out

Originally posted by Juice21
    thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
    Originally posted by GameChewer
    Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

hey damnit lol this is all in one day and i just got outta class lol i vote nashville lol..... but i take my vote out being that i bailed on the last meet.... so yeah. now we need to make this a later in the night kinda thing because i dont get off work on saturdays till usually 4-6 plus a 2.5 hour drive to chatt .... so yeah.......
      Members Ride sold...
      I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

damn i didnt think this would generate this big a buzz, glad it did...but everyone that sounds like a great idea...hey nic call me or pm me and work it out if you need help and everything

i hope to see a big turn out...bigger then ATL
        Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

ok .. the its set in Chatt... how about this then..

DATE : MAY 4th, 2008

IT is set now.. so just make sure you get that day off or make arrangements for that day.

And yes Nic we all have parts at your house. I got a job today so hopefully by then i can get two tires for the rims and have them mounted and stuff. Hopefully Lance will get that door put on and so forth. David should definately make this one since his car is up and running. Might be down there for the suspension setup since you ARE the suspension expert. But this one should be a good one. I wouldn't want to push it for a big one but just one that everybody can get back together for some fun and hopefully we won't be so stressed out and get the cars better tuned by then.

you got that bin file yet??? try and get it. oh if you find a p28 let me know so i can chip it and get rid of this damn speed limiter.

Originally posted by Devergote
          A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

sounds good and a perfect date...i'll finally have my damn swap in...ecu came wednesday, my springs came today.....Me and lance are gonna come like either this weekend or next and get that door done....

THE MEET IS ON
            Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords
              ok .. the its set in Chatt... how about this then..

DATE : MAY 4th, 2008

IT is set now.. so just make sure you get that day off or make arrangements for that day.

And yes Nic we all have parts at your house. I got a job today so hopefully by then i can get two tires for the rims and have them mounted and stuff. Hopefully Lance will get that door put on and so forth. David should definately make this one since his car is up and running. Might be down there for the suspension setup since you ARE the suspension expert. But this one should be a good one. I wouldn't want to push it for a big one but just one that everybody can get back together for some fun and hopefully we won't be so stressed out and get the cars better tuned by then.

you got that bin file yet??? try and get it. oh if you find a p28 let me know so i can chip it and get rid of this damn speed limiter.

Thats true, hey why dont you order some tires from Discounttire.com and have them sent to my house, I can mount and balance them for you.

Comment

swweeetttt hopefully ill have my springs and shocks on by then
                Members Ride sold...
                I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=99180

Do it.

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

as i said in the other post im down

Comment

Working...
                    X