No announcement yet.

Help Installing H22..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90_cb7 yea i was on i85 and it just gave out on me...

90_accord_22657 im like 3hrs maybe a lil less from myrtle beach...just holla at me ill have da swap dis comin fri and im needin it done asap bc i dont have another car to drive..ill pay you dats not a problem.
    Accord Hybrid

Comment

i would just have a tow truck get it to my house and a day later i can drive it back !! Pay for the tow and its done because i don't think i can make that trip at the moment. To many thing happening around here for me to go there. Sorry bro .. if i was closer it would be gravy !!

Originally posted by Devergote
      A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

motor finally got here...who's comin to help out?
        Accord Hybrid

Comment

Hey man I'm actually going to pick up my cherry picker this weekend and I'm like 45 minutes away. I have a job to do the first part of next week but after that you are welcome to it. I will be able to help some as well.

Comment

I already bought a hoist and engine stand I got everything to install da motor I just need sumone to help me bc I kno nuttin bout installing a engine... I mean I have an h22 in now but it took a shit on me so I got a new one..
            Accord Hybrid

Comment

hit me up i told you i would help you tuesday... thats tomorrow..... pm me and hit me up

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
              Originally posted by deevergote.
              But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

me and 12gage "cb7tuner member" are going to roll up tommorow and help yea out... you say you got two H22's now? if you dont mind only payment i would really like would be some obd1 h22 injectors if you got some extra set....

But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

I guess ill just come and supervise

My passenger side window exploded tonight all over accord2nr81 while we were crusin so i dont know if ill roll with him or on my own, but definatley looking forward to it. Shoot me a PM.

you can call Accord2nr81 at 7044606184
                  Last edited by 12gage; 04-28-2008, 11:42 PM.
                  Wife: "Why do you get G power platinum and i only get V power?"
                  Me:"Cause i have the high compression 93 octane only H22 and you have the bullet proof F22."
                  Wife:........................"But yours are prettier"

---------------------------------------------------
                  Wife:Baby, not everybody wants to do the 93 conversion"
                  Me:YES THEY DO, THEY JUST DON'T KNOW IT YET.

Comment

aiight well man give me a shout i get off at 230pm so it shouldnt take me but 30 mins to get home...i gave accord2nr81 my number but just incase its 8648095906 just holla at me.
                    Accord Hybrid

Comment

Called today and the person who picked up just listened to me say "hello" and hung up lol. Did accord2nr81 make it? His phone went dead i think.
                      Me:"Cause i have the high compression 93 octane only H22 and you have the bullet proof F22."

Comment

yea i made it... he threw a rod threw the block beside the compressor...so #2 cyclinder iam guessing.... cherrypicker on gravel = no fun...

Comment

aww that sucks...
                          it may have been easier to haul the car to one of your houses. And just returned it once finished.
                          Hope everything goes well.
                          "Self Renewed"

Comment

lol...my fone is a pos i answered it and said hello but sumtimes people cant hear me lol...my bad dude....u comin to help out today?

and yea a damn hole in the block sucks..
                            Accord Hybrid

Comment

Accord Hybrid

Comment

how did yall fair today?

might be able to make it tomorrow if Accord2n8r1 hasn't finished already, hes pretty damn fast.
                                Last edited by 12gage; 04-30-2008, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X