$$$ for help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$$$ for help

I am wanting to pay someone to help me fix some oil leaks on my cb cam seals,oil pan, etc. Don't know about how hard it is to do on imports, so if its to much i will just sell the car and get another cb, but the motor runs so good. I will be at the UNCC meet this friday, so if anyone can help you can look at the car then. Thanks for your help.
    "Cracker's crumble Honkies rumble"

PM The G-man, he should be able to help you. He needs to get moving on his h22 swap.

Comment

if your willing, you can drive up here(your car can make it without too much trouble.) most likely ill do it for like almost nothing. lol. i like working on cbs. ive taken the timing belt off of my current 5spd on a weekly basis til i got the tensioner fixed. but i live in Roanoke Rapids.

Comment

Originally posted by carolinaex
        I am wanting to pay someone to help me fix some oil leaks on my cb cam seals,oil pan, etc. Don't know about how hard it is to do on imports, so if its to much i will just sell the car and get another cb, but the motor runs so good. I will be at the UNCC meet this friday, so if anyone can help you can look at the car then. Thanks for your help.
        I will be at the UNCC meet also, i can see what u trying to do.

Members Ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
          if your willing, you can drive up here(your car can make it without too much trouble.) most likely ill do it for like almost nothing. lol. i like working on cbs. ive taken the timing belt off of my current 5spd on a weekly basis til i got the tensioner fixed. but i live in Roanoke Rapids.
          that may be possible if i can talk my wife into it, is RR a good place to vacation for the weekend because that would be great as long as she has something to do. How far is rr from norfolk,VA.?

Comment

I can help you out. Changing seals is not too bad.
            Gary A.K.A. Carter
            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man
              I can help you out. Changing seals is not too bad.
              thanks man I could really use it, ru going to the meet friday

Comment

thanks man I could really use it, ru going to the meet friday
                I am gonna try and make it out.
                Gary A.K.A. Carter
                [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

that may be possible if i can talk my wife into it, is RR a good place to vacation for the weekend because that would be great as long as she has something to do. How far is rr from norfolk,VA.?

Norfolk is about an 1hr and 50min away. maybe a little more than 2hrs. i was looking at your location and it said Charlotte, NC. lol. but im sure she could find something here in RR to do. it depends on when your trying to come down. let me know. PM your number.

Comment

Working...
                  X