~CB Cruisin~ is this meets name.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

~CB Cruisin~ is this meets name.

Myself and AccordtypeR talked about hosting a meet sometime soon, so I came up with July 8, which is Hot Import Nights here in Orlando. I was looking in to holding a meet somewhere not to close to the convention center but a nice distance so we can all hang out and then ride out as a group to HIN. I know its on SHORT notice, but I know we can pull through. Bring out the CB's and ride out. Myself and friends of mine, maybe you guys to, can look for a spot thats decent enough for everyone. Somewhere that we can all feel comfortable and just chill and get ready for the cruise to HIN. Keep everyone postd on what you have in mind, please.

i might be able to hang for a lil bit but bot go to hin. no money lol

no
    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
    $30 HID kits here Thread
    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

i dont think my car will be back from paint then. its going to paint on tuesday i think, which would only give it about a week before then.

i dont think you have the right date for HIN though. the 8th is a Tuesday. i think its the 19th or something.

Edit**I just checked...HIN is the 19th in Orlando. My car should be outta paint by then. I would hope. Since I have to drive it up to Tenn the following weekend.

So basically, what I'm saying is that I'm down, if by HIN which is the 19th, is the day you plan on having this mini meet. I dunno if i will go to HIN, but ill go to the meet.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
      So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Yo Tito this all you bud...but you know i got your back.
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

gud looks seve, im telling more people about it and they are agreeing so lets see how it slowly comes out.

Comment

thanx bagoon for correcting the date, hopefully you can make it.

Comment

Originally posted by mySICKOcb7 View Post
              gud looks seve, im telling more people about it and they are agreeing so lets see how it slowly comes out.
              just call me if you need to know anything..

My Old Baby
              SOLD TO

Comment

i got my car running, and it should be entering paint tomorrow. if i get it back that Friday the 18th, i should be able to make it out to the meet.

So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

you think it would take that long for it to get paintd tho?

Comment

no he said he would def have it done by then. i am having minor issues with the brakes though. trying to work out getting the lines bled. dunno if i just fucked up doing it or if my master cylinder took a shit. so i am gonna re-bleed and try and get it to his shop tonight.

Comment

hey... bagoon316.... we need to meet up too before the Import Aliance thing. So go to this meet.

Originally posted by Devergote
                      A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

yes sir lol. i should be able to be there wit no probs.

Comment

Yo lets meet up this saturday.. my baby is back on the rd.

My Old Baby
                          SOLD TO

Comment

where at seve

Comment

Orange and 50..(downtown).

My Old Baby