I'm back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back...

sorta.. i managed to talk one of my co-workers into selling her cb7 to me. it's not in the best shape in the world body wise, but it runs and that's all i care about. plus for $500, it's better than nothing. anyway, i don't have the net at home anymore so i'm forced to use the library. there's a few things about the motor i might need some help on, it's nothing major but without the net at home, it gets dicey. for those who have my number, hit me up for details *running out of net time here* all in all, after 11 weeks, i'm pretty much back in the game
    [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Originally posted by AG17CB7 View Post
    sorta.. i managed to talk one of my co-workers into selling her cb7 to me. it's not in the best shape in the world body wise, but it runs and that's all i care about. plus for $500, it's better than nothing. anyway, i don't have the net at home anymore so i'm forced to use the library. there's a few things about the motor i might need some help on, it's nothing major but without the net at home, it gets dicey. for those who have my number, hit me up for details *running out of net time here* all in all, after 11 weeks, i'm pretty much back in the game
    ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME!! I'LL CALL YOU LATER ON TONIGHT FOR DETAILS

Originally posted by Juice21
    thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
    Originally posted by GameChewer
    Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Yeah man, its nice to have you back in the CB game!!! Take good care of it.
      My CB For Sale

Comment

Sweet, I doubt its not the same color? lol
        wat?

Comment

sorry i forgot to call you back anthony, i got a little busy here at home. Give me a call tomorrow when you get this.

Comment

Originally posted by AG17CB7 View Post
            hell ya man come to knoxville again once u get it good and ready. idk if you had my number before but it got changed this past week but holla at lance or somethin
            Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

Im glad that youre back in the game bro..
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

nah, it's kinda the color of accordtyper's. i'm picking it up next friday so i'm kinda getting everything set up at home. hopefully, i can get my internet working in my house today.
                [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Glad to see you on the move again.

Member's Ride Thread

Will work for food, car parts, or three stripe apparel. And not necessarily in that order

Comment

Working...
                  X