No announcement yet.

TW:Accord Meet V3.0???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would go, but I'm on vacation here in Alabama. By the time I get back Sunday (which will not be at 12pm), you guys will be already there. If anybody is gonna be late, mabye I could meet up then and follow pursuit. If not, I'll try to attend an Accord Meet: Version 4.0 or the Old School Japanese meet before 2008 is over.

Peace.

~DirtySouthHonda

Comment

can already tell its not gonna be big so its not an official v.3.0 meet. lets say 2.5

Comment

the park is called lake lanier mangement office ? is there an address for that or should we just meet at the Bufford Damn? later.
        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by Cb7xChun View Post
          can already tell its not gonna be big so its not an official v.3.0 meet. lets say 2.5
          what up with the decimals? dont get it.
          so if 3 people show up is that 3.0? or is it by tenths?

anyhow chun please give an exact location and name of the park, brians idea of the dam is nice, ive been there and it is the perfect spot for a shoot

Comment

yea im quite busy with work just give me a text on my phone 4049361536 and as for the addresses ill have to google it tonight but what i said in the first post we can all meet at the mall of ga and do a rollout

Comment

dag chun, u putting in that many hours, sounds like you r working on some big project, is the result going to be you pulling up one of these days in your cb and a k24 type s under your hood with the six speed transmission? i hope so.

just playing dude, ill text you on the 28th

Comment

nah lol i was at the gwinnett sonic daily thursday meet.

saw a couple of cb7s there and TheChoosenOne was there too.

and as for the official directions i can't seem to find it

1050 Buford Dam Road. Buford, GA 30518 thats what i searched in google

but there are many parks and its like the first one after u pass the bridge

its gonna be called lake lanier management office/buford dam

Comment

hey guys make sure you check the 1st post. later.
                  Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

No Gas = No FUN!

~DirtySouthHonda
                    Last edited by DirtySouthHonda; 09-29-2008, 01:38 PM.

Comment

sorry to say i most likely cant make this meet as much as i want to
                      Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

Working...
                      X