We need a huge SC meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
    Thats why I hate the civic owners down here...they rag too much. But I always tell them whats great about a wagon...you can always fit 7 meskins (yes I have tried it) in it and haul ass! And my wagon with just I/H rolls out on alot of SOHC VTEC civics so they can kiss my ass.
    You could fit more, but mite not be the comfortable!! lol
    Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
    CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
    Coupe MRT

Comment

Yea the civic people have found out about the meet and are already laughing. If I cant get a good turnout then who am I gonna have to show the civic owners whos laughing?

Comment

yea, I hope people show, but I've herd meets in SC people don't like to show. I hope this time they do so that sayin will be long gone. SC people represent!!

^click for MRT^
        CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
        Coupe MRT

Comment

Count me in as a possible. I will have to see if I can scrap up some money.

Comment

Originally posted by RiceKillinSi View Post
            Count me in as a possible. I will have to see if I can scrap up some money.
            Where you at in SC?

^click for MRT^
            CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
            Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
              Where you at in SC?
              he is in my neck of the woods lol he's in spartanburg i believe
              -Xavier

Comment

Originally posted by 90_cb7 View Post
                You guys gonna ride down together?

^click for MRT^
                CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                Coupe MRT

Comment

That would be awesome. But anyways the shit talking in Columbia has already began and people dont wont the Accord meet to happen and a bunch of people have started shit with me around here so idk whats gonna happen but I have full intentions on not backing down to the shit talking. LETS HAVE A BIG ASS MEET!!!

Comment

hellz yeah.. hey X u comin down 26 let me know when yall leaving and stuff i may meet yall oh and i wanna ride with someone when we get down there so i can get some video of us cruisin!!!

Comment

Well we are all gonna meet at AC Moore first and then cruise somewhere. If you would like you can ride with me but the old lady claims shot gun!! lolz!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
                        Where you at in SC?
                        Originally posted by 90_cb7 View Post
                        Boiling Springs/ Spartanburg

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
                        That would be awesome. But anyways the shit talking in Columbia has already began and people dont wont the Accord meet to happen and a bunch of people have started shit with me around here so idk whats gonna happen but I have full intentions on not backing down to the shit talking. LETS HAVE A BIG ASS MEET!!!
                        Why all the haters?

Comment

i dunno... thanks shag i may take u up on your offer... oh yeah weres AC Moore im familiar with Irmo and Harbison area and dutch square on broad river rd but been a while since i been down my cousins goes to dutch fork high school so give u an idea of what arears i know and down town some what i know

Comment

ok i know were we meeting at now ive been there plenty of times to the olive garden and mall.... ooo be cool ride across da dam but i dunno were we turn around at??? hey since i know were we meeting at X if u wanna follow me let me know we set up somewhere to meet!! NOV 15 for sure cuz ima let my boss know i wanna get off a lil early we worked 12hrs this weekend so hopefully we wont on da 15th

Comment

Its definately going to be the 15th. If there is a calling for rain we will try it on friday I thiiinnkkk. If thats not cool with everyone then we will have to go to the next weekend.

Comment

oh ok thats cool im game tho.... got any pics of ur ride?

Comment

Working...
                                X