Offical K-town CB7 Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LowNknoxville View Post
    I dont see why it would matter. I guess your boss is cool with you not working this w/e
    yeah since i had to work saturday i get this weekend off

Comment

Hoping to get mine up and going soon... hopefully before sunday...
      -Lance- (Formally known as H0ndaspyd3rLM)

Originally posted by H22Artman
      if he still disagrees. well...... buy him a pink sweater and tell him to go buy some curtains.
      Originally posted by deevergote
      I posted a nude photo of myself on cd5tuner.com... it broke the site.
      Bought from: lo_dit, 924dr, Fatman88, 91project, noobcake, loud92cb7

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
        Cracker barrel is cool with me and ashley. Homestyle chicken FOR THE MOTHERFUCKING WIN!
        well i guess the guys from fairview are gonna be able to make it. considering i havent lost my license yet..... (note to self set cruise at 75)we will be in my car ... none of my damn goodys really on or in but my speakers or dvd player im pissed damnit. what about a sticky fingers? or hooters???? i lika tha boobsa lol
        Members Ride sold...
        I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

some place that serves beer would be nice! HOOTERS. PEACE

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

now i'm happy to see we got people coming

as far as near by places cracker barrel is close, so is hooters all not ten min from where we're meeting so i guess just vote when we all get there sounds good

hope everyone has a safe trip see y'all sunday
            Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordbl View Post
              now i'm happy to see we got people coming

as far as near by places cracker barrel is close, so is hooters all not ten min from where we're meeting so i guess just vote when we all get there sounds good

hope everyone has a safe trip see y'all sunday
              shit this is sunday.... fuck...... superbowl... shit fuck donkey ass twat munching homo ***gots....
              Members Ride sold...

Comment

Originally posted by loud92CB7db18 View Post
                shit this is sunday.... fuck...... superbowl... shit fuck donkey ass twat munching homo ***gots....
                I said the same thing but it's on a sunday so I don't have to ask off work. I'll just DVR it and make sure I don't get tempted to know the score all day.

I changed the trans fluid(stuff looked nasty), buying lots of oil for the trip tomorrow, new cv joints were put in yesterday. I'm ready to go.
                [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by AG17CB7 View Post
                  I said the same thing but it's on a sunday so I don't have to ask off work. I'll just DVR it and make sure I don't get tempted to know the score all day.

I changed the trans fluid(stuff looked nasty), buying lots of oil for the trip tomorrow, new cv joints were put in yesterday. I'm ready to go.
                  Well, super bowl doesn't start until after 7 pm, but that still disqualifies me. 3 hours there, and 3 back so yeah.
                  Gary A.K.A. Carter
                  [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
                    Well, super bowl doesn't start until after 7 pm, but that still disqualifies me. 3 hours there, and 3 back so yeah.
                    Don't you have satellite radio though?
                    [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
                      oh just come man its the steelers and cardinals

Originally posted by AG17CB7 View Post
                      Don't you have satellite radio though?
                      i do
                      Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

Hey Bryant, would you give a complete rundown of what's going to go down when and where for the meet this sunday. The first post has a bit of info but there have been changes made to the plan.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                        Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

well hmm how early are we starting this??? lol i got a 2ish hour drive..... lol i can not get another ticket or the cb is goin to uncle sam along with my DL
                          Last edited by loud92CB7; 01-30-2009, 03:50 PM. Reason: i spelled sam with an e.... im stupid i know this.
                          Members Ride sold...

Comment

Selling my Xenon Mild sideskirts, PM me.
                            Prefer cash, but will consider trades.

1999 BMW M3
                            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

i dunno if i will bring anything to sell..... but if hey if everyone waits a couple of months i will have a signing bonus nic ill be hitting you us for a swap soon i hope...
                              Members Ride sold...

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
                                Hey Bryant, would you give a complete rundown of what's going to go down when and where for the meet this sunday. The first post has a bit of info but there have been changes made to the plan.
                                well meeting at the advance where the car show is on saturdays since its open and cops wont harass us for meeting there, as far as everything else goes i was gonna go with the "wing it" thing. I've heard G-burg run through the mountains but idk guess its what everyone things. Since most everyone knows whats around us just do a big vote where to go

Originally posted by loud92CB7db18 View Post
                                well hmm how early are we starting this??? lol i got a 2ish hour drive..... lol i can not get another ticket or the cb is goin to uncle sam along with my DL
                                well dude dont haul nuts i made it to y'all in like 2 1/2 hours(ish) when we did keannas motor so be careful...its starting at 12 but i'll wait till i get everyone there if we have to
                                Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X