No announcement yet.

SC 2 Atlanta meet rollout..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yo... im not actually know for being in this reigion but i wanna roll. i am living in sumter again, and i would love to roll wit some peps down to ATL...
    92accord803

Comment

Sweet!!
      Sounds good man, I know 2 or 3 of us from Columbia are gonna roll up to Greenville and from there to the ATL. Your more then welcome to join!
      Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
      CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
      Coupe MRT

Comment

yeah just come up to greenville that saturday morning. thats when everybody from up north will meet up on their way down and we will just roll from here
        -Xavier

Comment

Yall know my bitch ass is going to be down there. And my bike will be on a trailor behind my sexy ass wagon too! I been dying to run deals gap on my bike for almost 2 years! April is coming up quick so we need to figure out where we are all gonna meet up in greenville for the convoy to ATL. I would assume right before we get off on the highway to ATL. I need to talk Benji into getting that H22 in his CB so he can impress us with boost haha.

Comment

There is plenty of places to meet up in Greenville. I will have GPS then so I'm good.
            I'm also getting a hotel and you guys can bunk with me. Its only for 1 night, so we should be ok. lol

^click for MRT^
            CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
            Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by 92accord803 View Post
              yo... im not actually know for being in this reigion but i wanna roll. i am living in sumter again, and i would love to roll wit some peps down to ATL...
              how long are you gonna be living in sumter?
              -Xavier

Comment

I dont know if I am going now. If I dont find another job by then im sure I wont go.

Comment

Damit, every time you guys have a meet i'm broke from doing something to my car. I'm ripping my POS ABS bulls@*t out, replacing my engine mounts, and doing a ROH conversion. There goes my tax return.

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
                    I dont know if I am going now. If I dont find another job by then im sure I wont go.
                    You FAIL!!!

^click for MRT^
                    CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                    Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by RiceKillinSi View Post
                      Damit, every time you guys have a meet i'm broke from doing something to my car. I'm ripping my POS ABS bulls@*t out, replacing my engine mounts, and doing a ROH conversion. There goes my tax return.
                      damnit brandon lol. i thought you were out of the country?
                      -Xavier

Comment

Originally posted by 90_cb7 View Post
                        damnit brandon lol. i thought you were out of the country?
                        No, my company only wanted to pay for one guy to go over to Africa. My buddy Scott drew the short straw so I never left.

Comment

I am actually gunna b living in sumter for a while. i am from here so until i find a school i wanna go to im here... so like is someone gunna have a number to b reached at for an exact location in greenville to meet??
                          92accord803

Comment

Originally posted by RiceKillinSi View Post
                            No, my company only wanted to pay for one guy to go over to Africa. My buddy Scott drew the short straw so I never left.
                            hell yeah
                            -Xavier

Comment

Originally posted by 92accord803 View Post
                              I am actually gunna b living in sumter for a while. i am from here so until i find a school i wanna go to im here... so like is someone gunna have a number to b reached at for an exact location in greenville to meet??
                              pm'd you
                              -Xavier

Comment

hey X im livin in greer and ima start having fri and sat off YAY!!! so any meets let me know and ima try and get to the Sonics one fri nite!! what i had done to the cb since we last talked (new radiator old one busted, and puttin on new brake pads later today)

Comment

Working...
                                X