Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone wanna help me swap in Savannah, GA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone wanna help me swap in Savannah, GA?

I'm covering my bases right now, seeing what I can pull together before I do anything.

Let's just say I had an accord, and an H22. I would need some help swapping it, would you drive to Savannah and help me?

PM me..

Originally posted by Juice21
    thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
    Originally posted by GameChewer
    Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

PM'd

come on, no FL guys wanna drive to help out a fellow cber?

Comment

Depends on when it is.

Comment

yo... what the fu** man why didn't you hit me up? who's more closer than me?
          Do not be the lonely nail sticking out, for I will be the hammer that puts you back in your place.

Comment

need date. later.
            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

I have no date as of right now...hell, I don't even have a car to put the motor into yet. Or the motor...or....yeah, anyway. I just wanted to see if anyone would want to potentially help me out in swapping my motor. Whenever I do get a car/motor, I'm going to set dates and stuff.

And jc32, this thread was directed to all ga/floridians! You were included

Comment

oh.... my bad . i was just saying, you know i'm in sav even tho we don't talk too much. i wouldn't mind helpin out maybe for some lunch and a 12pk. lol. oh yea i'm not out at grainger anymore. no money being made.
                Do not be the lonely nail sticking out, for I will be the hammer that puts you back in your place.

Comment

You're in Savannah?! I completely forgot bud! Send me a PM, refresh my memory of who you are!

I thought it was just Me and....well me left...

Papychulo82 sold his accord and got an SI...Ralphie moved up north..and Daniel D sold his h23'd accord and bought an S10..then ANOTHER S10..

Comment

i thought you bought a s-10 too? what was daniel's user name?

Comment

Originally posted by npor View Post
                      Let's just say I had an accord, and an H22. I would need some help swapping it, would you drive to Savannah and help me?
                      sam aint gonna get no h22.........

174.92 BHP / 171.45 WTQ

Comment

i would but no way my ass is going around there in GA. I got arrested in Darien yo for speeding. I'm scared to go to ATL on the 16th ha

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerType View Post
                          sam aint gonna get no h22.........
                          Badge, you will soon see.

D-DAY is getting closer...just not official date...

Comment

Working...
                          X