EX Rear Sway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EX Rear Sway

Looking for Oscar on this one. I will hit up a yard this weekend as well. I am looking for an EX rear sway bar. If you see one come in let me know what I would have to do to get it from you or whatever. I have done the whole damn rear conversion and not the rear sway Thanks Oscar.

Or if anyone has one locally already for cheap, I know they dont go for that much, please let me know. Thanks guys.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
    So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

did you pm Oscar?

you can call him too 867-5309..... 867-5309.....

lmao

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

i started typing his into the pm box and a name i thought was his popped up, but didnt sound familiar. its not a life and death thing, so i can wait and have patience. im sure he will pop in here eventually.

So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

i have one somewhere in my garage you going to atl
        Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
        JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

nah not going to atl, but im sure i can get someone to deliver it if need be. let me talk to a few people and ill see if i can buy them some beer or something to deliver it. pm me ur price first though.

Comment

Working...
          X