Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
    yeah. whats the highway name. I wanna see an areal view of it

can not do ariel view bc it too wide of an area. and those roads up there are not on most gps units or maps. but here are the directions. you can go on mapquest or google maps and follow the route.

from the shell gas station on ga400
    1) GA400 north will turn into Longbranch Rd (hwy 115)
    2) turn left onto Hwy 52, drive until you get to the stop light
    3) turn right onto Hwy 19,
    4) turn left on hwy 60 ( really go straight, bc the road turns to the right if you follow it. but hwy 60 will be directly in front of you when you get to it.
    5) turn right on to wolf pen gap rd (hwy 180)
    6) turn right onto hwy 19/US route 129
    7) turn right onto hwy 19 after you pass the camping grounds
    8) follow hwy 19 until you get to the first stop light
    9) turn left on to hwy 52
    10) at the first stop light turn right onto hwy 115 (long branch rd)
    that will take you back to the shell station.....
    Last edited by ChampCoupe; 01-07-2010, 07:27 PM.
    MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by brownhornet View Post
      I can understand your concern, but that was not my Merk. The car you saw was a Merkur Scorpio, a sedan. I own a Merkur XR4TI, a sports coupe. The Scorpio was my friends car. I asked that he not bring it to the mountain run, because I didn't think it was ready. Unfortunately, I was right. If my XR makes an appearance, rest assured that it will be Mtn run ready.
      So hopefully your pussy will remain pain free.
      LMAO that thing was smoking so bad (not as bad as Kellens car haha) and I was about to choke. Somehow I was stuck riding behind the cars that tend to smoke last year. Im not making fun of anybodys car that smokes, I just dont feel like riding an hour through the mountains behind one that gives me brain damage. And you need to get your CB put back together or Im gonna make a trip down there to help you!

Comment

lol yeah kellens car had many high. but with that issue he was still very quick

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

We should have a "Who has the shittiest car" contest lol. Il win hands down!
          -Will

Comment

Originally posted by Bullhorn7 View Post
            We should have a "Who has the shittiest car" contest lol. Il win hands down!
            your car is running an driving so you wouldnt qualify.

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
              LMAO that thing was smoking so bad (not as bad as Kellens car haha) and I was about to choke. Somehow I was stuck riding behind the cars that tend to smoke last year. Im not making fun of anybodys car that smokes, I just dont feel like riding an hour through the mountains behind one that gives me brain damage. And you need to get your CB put back together or Im gonna make a trip down there to help you!
              The cb's driveable, just not 100%. I'm working out a few annoying issues, but I should be good in more than enough for the meet.

Member's Ride Thread

Will work for food, car parts, or three stripe apparel. And not necessarily in that order

Comment

So i guess me and oneoffaccord are officially goin again i have so much to do now here we go again but im starting now this time

^^MY OLD RIDE
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

Originally posted by RonRacer View Post
                  you coming way from Arkansas!!! THAT WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!
                  Yep, unless something comes up to where money is to be made lol
                  My CB For Sale

Comment

James whats up, long time no hear

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1badacc View Post
                      So i guess me and oneoffaccord are officially goin again i have so much to do now here we go again but im starting now this time
                      no body else?

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

ME . Icedplaya . Possibly Maple , but i think hes still madd at me for not sending his sideskirts.
                        (btw, they were too big to find a box. Plus, i wasnt going to go out and make a box for them)

Comment

rofl he might be. just refund him the money I guess.

Comment

Hey guys,

I'll be down. That andretti kart place seems like it would be fun as hell.

Even though I don't really know many, if any, of you guys.

But as of now, put my name down on the in list. I live in Oakwood GA, about 5 minutes from Buford.

Comment

Originally posted by npor View Post
                              Hey guys,

I'll be down. That andretti kart place seems like it would be fun as hell.

Even though I don't really know many, if any, of you guys.

But as of now, put my name down on the in list. I live in Oakwood GA, about 5 minutes from Buford.
                              you should come hang out with us, we are at the sonic on riverside pkwy on every thursday night except the first thursday of the month and bp on pleasant hill on saturday nights.

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

I would go if this shit wasm't 16 hours away... Sounds like a hell of alot of fun..

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                                PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Working...
                                X