• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
    North East crew is ready!
    You know it!!!!!!!
    I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
    Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My coupe!!!
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
    Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
      Anyone know of an alternative address for the IA meet? I'm planning on arriving in ATL around 10-11am on Sunday, but my Garmin can't find the address to the World Congress Center. I even double checked online to make sure it was the correct address.

Maybe some of you ATLiens know of something that's on the same block, that I could find the address for?

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

look up the address for phillips arena or Georgia Dome, they are on within the same block.
        MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChampCoupe View Post
          look up the address for phillips arena or Georgia Dome, they are on within the same block.
          Found them both. Thanks

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Found them both. Thanks
            noi prob
            MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

Im trying to get the SC crew ready so it isnt just 2 people this time. I have been beating it into peoples heads for the past few weeks that this meet is important and everybody needs to come. Brian is almost ready, he just got his tires on today. He just needs to get that transmission here so we can go ahead and start installing it. But hopefully some non-members will come with me and we will have a pretty good convoy. Wagon should be out of the shop and running great by then. SO YOU SC PEOPLE, PLEASE PM ME AND WE WILL GET A PLACE TO MEET UP! Probably in Newberry since thats where some of the members are.

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
                Im trying to get the SC crew ready so it isnt just 2 people this time. I have been beating it into peoples heads for the past few weeks that this meet is important and everybody needs to come. Brian is almost ready, he just got his tires on today. He just needs to get that transmission here so we can go ahead and start installing it. But hopefully some non-members will come with me and we will have a pretty good convoy. Wagon should be out of the shop and running great by then. SO YOU SC PEOPLE, PLEASE PM ME AND WE WILL GET A PLACE TO MEET UP! Probably in Newberry since thats where some of the members are.
                Why cant the SC and NC guys meet up? That would be fuking sweet!! Plus I know they have a good crew going to. I think this year we need to get it done right! Last year was a cluster of, ummmm I cant make it. all at the last second!
                NC crew, we need to talk.
                Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
                  Why cant the SC and NC guys meet up? That would be fuking sweet!! Plus I know they have a good crew going to. I think this year we need to get it done right! Last year was a cluster of, ummmm I cant make it. all at the last second!
                  NC crew, we need to talk.
                  most of us will be coming straight down I-85. Not sure when most are rolling down, I will be going EARLY Saturday morning. My goal is to be at IHOP by 10am if not before, and I'm looking at a 6hr-ish ride
                  -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                  -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                  -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                  -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by GunRunner View Post
                    I will be going EARLY Saturday morning. My goal is to be at IHOP by 10am if not before, and I'm looking at a 6hr-ish ride
                    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....

That's way too early for me. lol
                    I'll be rolling out around 9am-10am on Sunday. That'll get me there are noon at the latest.

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

most of us will be coming straight down I-85. Not sure when most are rolling down, I will be going EARLY Saturday morning. My goal is to be at IHOP by 10am if not before, and I'm looking at a 6hr-ish ride
                      yeah last year me and Mitch left around like 6am. We need to find a place on 85 or something to meet up at.

^click for MRT^
                      CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                      Coupe MRT

Comment

who all will be here on friday? later.
                        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

I am not bringin my car if it still doesnt have a bumper by April. Thats pushin the POS factor lol.

Cant wait for this!
                          -Will

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
                            yeah last year me and Mitch left around like 6am. We need to find a place on 85 or something to meet up at.
                            let me know where you come onto 85 at and we'll figure something out.
                            -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                            -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                            -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                            -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

let me know where you come onto 85 at and we'll figure something out.
                              ok, I just text Mitch so maybe we can figure out something.

^click for MRT^
                              CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                              Coupe MRT

Comment

i cant wait for this!!

Comment

Working...
                                X