Atl Meet/mtn Run April 10-11th 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
    damn bro. suck for you & your girl. I know how much you 2 wanted to come down
    We all know how bad he wanted to roll out...... your here in spirit my dude.

We will all hold a bottle of oil to the air and salute rey for a great effort.
    Last edited by Daheavyking; 04-10-2010, 08:39 AM.
    I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
    Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My coupe!!!
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
    Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

ok...me and steve and another person are at the sun suites !! getting ready to head out and get some food and wait for others.

Originally posted by Devergote
      A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Enroute to IHOP. Let's get it!

Member's Ride Thread

Will work for food, car parts, or three stripe apparel. And not necessarily in that order

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
          Me, icedplaya, heavyking were the only ones able to make it.
          1Badacc and oneoffaccord encountered some engine problems.
          I guess he will fill us in...

Forgot to add in me..... oh yeh you scammed me 25. When. You going to give me my sideskirts. Or refund my money since I gave it to you at the miami meet. I mean wtf. Four months and still not update.

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
            damn bro. suck for you & your girl. I know how much you 2 wanted to come down
            Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
            We all know how bad he wanted to roll out...... your here in spirit my dude.

We will all hold a bottle of oil to the air and salute rey for a great effort.

This sucks horribly i wanted to be there i spent from dec preppin for this meet..... oh well as long as everyone can try and make it to the NYC Mega Meet in July ...... yo guys take some turns for me haha ill see all you guys at the NYCMM and ill e stuntin my car fully done

^^MY OLD RIDE
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

This mtn run has shown me that I need to upgrade my stopping power..... dang yoo
              My coupe!!!

Comment

This mtn run has shown me that I need to upgrade my stopping power..... dang yoo
                thats what i said last time my shit was purple and smokin bad

^^MY OLD RIDE

Comment

gah i wanna go so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by 1badacc View Post
                    I tried my hardest to get out there but it wasnt meant to be i guess......

Im Like 5 miles on the highway from my house headin to beautiful ATL when my timing belt snaps.... i had to get it towed

I could have thrown a timing belt on it but we would have been in ATL real late and i couldnt take another chance breaking down...

Big Ups for a great meet next year ill make it tho Have Fun everyone and drive safe... Big ups to Richie for gettin the reservations thanks again bro
                    Damn pimp.....any engine damage?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                    ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Some pics from H-T:

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by 1badacc View Post
                        thats what i said last time my shit was purple and smokin bad

My front left side was smoking!!!!!!! I thought there was a weed blowing behind my rim.
                        My coupe!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                          Damn pimp.....any engine damage?
                          Idk yet but we dont think so

My front left side was smoking!!!!!!! I thought there was a weed blowing behind my rim.
                          haha crazy mofo get that car back safe playboi we need to put work in before NYMM

^^MY OLD RIDE

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post
                            Forgot to add in me..... oh yeh you scammed me 25. When. You going to give me my sideskirts. Or refund my money since I gave it to you at the miami meet. I mean wtf. Four months and still not update.
                            Maple you're a bum.
                            I tried to do YOU a favor.
                            Im just the middle man.
                            Don't ever ask me for shit ever again.
                            You figure shit out on your own from now on.
                            Your sideskirts are in my house, you want them? Go pick them up.

And speaking about scamming, didnt you scam Mista Juice?
                            Didn't you scam a whole bunch of people on here and on eBay?
                            Isnt that why you cant have an eBay or Paypal account anymore?

Comment

I got so many pics! & kellen has alot of vids

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Ugh..I hate that I wasn't able to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X