money sent!! lmk when u get it

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3222203/5

Comment

Originally posted by heero357 View Post
      money sent!! lmk when u get it
      he got it.

come on people donate. dont be cheap! this event is for you guys

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Jarhead, did you get my second donation? Cuz I might wanna donate a third time!!!!!!
        I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
        Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        My coupe!!!
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
        Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
          Jarhead, did you get my second donation? Cuz I might wanna donate a third time!!!!!!

sucks that not many of NE crew have.

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
            sucks that not many of NE crew have.

That hurts me. In the end we are community and we should act like such. I've donated twice. I plan on donating again. You mofos showed me a good time last year. I know the NE crew had a good time also. Besides the prank pulled on me(grrrrrr) it was a great weekend.
            I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
            Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            My coupe!!!
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
            Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

whats good guys...im back!!!...got a new cb9

i would have pics...but now the car is in the hands of the police....
              less then 10mins of drivin i get pulled over....

but i will have it back 2morrow
              MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

ok guys AFM is around the corner. lot of people excited, but we have a huge issue DONATIONS!! we have had only 18 members donate of which 1 donated twice. In order to make this meet a success we will need your help. the donations are used for the awards, shelter and over $500 in food. Tonight i wil be updating the list. So if your name is on the list please donate to jarhead293@hotmail.com
                Last edited by JARHEAD293; 10-18-2010, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
                  ok guys AFM is around the corner. lot of people excited, but we have a huge issue DONATIONS!! we have had only 18 members donate of which 1 donated twice. In order to make this meet a success we will need your help. the donations are used for the awards, shelter and over $500 in food. Tonight i wil be updating the list. So if your name is on the list please donate to jarhead293@hotmail.com
                  You should make like a little graphic chart of how much we have contributed already.

I think that can motivate people...
                  Last edited by JARHEAD293; 10-18-2010, 11:27 PM.

Comment

tonight theres gunna be changes to the list

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
                      ok guys AFM is around the corner. lot of people excited, but we have a huge issue DONATIONS!! we have had only 18 members donate of which 1 donated twice. In order to make this meet a success we will need your help. the donations are used for the awards, shelter and over $500 in food. Tonight i will be updating the list. So if your name is on the list please donate to jarhead293@hotmail.com
                      this is me..

i think WHO ever is goin to the meet and wants to win an award n who is entering to win award...should throw down money no matter what...when it comes to that date n if u didnt throw down money..u shouldnt be in the contest

this happen in the past...the judge walks around pickin cars that should win...but those people ever puts 2cents into these forums
                      MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Updated the list of members. Thanks to Mr Andino for your donation. Keep them coming guys. And to Daheavyking, we will no longer accept donations from you. you have done enough

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
                          You should make like a little graphic chart of how much we have contributed already.

I think that can motivate people...
                          We tried that last year and it didn't work Jacob had to cover 50% of the food for the meet with food stamps.

Comment

Originally posted by samuri88 View Post
                            this is me..

i think WHO ever is goin to the meet and wants to win an award n who is entering to win award...should throw down money no matter what...when it comes to that date n if u didnt throw down money..u shouldnt be in the contest

this happen in the past...the judge walks around pickin cars that should win...but those people ever puts 2cents into these forums
                            we are doing that. awards will be only for the ones that donated

Comment

Comment

I might fuks' wit this ish', but I have to see how exam schedule turns out.

Comment

Working...
                                X