A.F.M.'10 Official CB7TUNER invite!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GunRunner View Post
    not sure, just depend son how mnay times I stop. I've never made this trip before so we shall see.
    I would think no more than 3 gas stops

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
      The food run has started. My roommate was looking at me as if I'm crazy lol. 160 hamburgers, 160 hotdogs, Buns for all, sodas, napkins, charcoal, and more to go for tonight lol
      Pics or Ban!!!

Lol

Comment

Just got my work schedule. Off on Saturday. I am all in.
        Gary A.K.A. Carter
        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
          Man all i ask is that if Jacob gets drunk and tries to convince you guys to go eat at Mcdonalds, DON'T LISTEN TO HIM !!!!! LOL
          LMAO ... ok .. maybe not McDonalds... but we will see where to go !! but in the end you will listen !!

Originally posted by Devergote
          A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
            Pics or Ban!!!

Lol

were going big this year

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

sorry to say i cant , i thought i would finish this h22 swap sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by Paradien View Post
                sorry to say i cant , i thought i would finish this h22 swap sooner.
                just cuz of the swap? who cares if you car isnt finished. take your friends car or parents. youll see many cars in AFM that arent accords. simple because they dont own one anymore or theyre project isnt done. but they still make it just to hang out in the years biggest meet

Comment

Hey guys I broke my phone and got a new one but I wasn't able to save my contacts, so if you have my number please send me a text with your name.

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                    just cuz of the swap? who cares if you car isnt finished. take your friends car or parents. youll see many cars in AFM that arent accords. simple because they dont own one anymore or theyre project isnt done. but they still make it just to hang out in the years biggest meet
                    Sounds good, i guess i just want to really show my h22a4, first swap, and build for me, fregin proud of it. My accord is not in pieces of yet, il drive her down there.

Last edited by Paradien; 12-02-2010, 03:13 AM.

Comment

i saw pics of that preview wagon and that shit is nice same guy from ATL meet 2 years ago

^^MY OLD RIDE
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

Originally posted by GunRunner View Post
                        not sure, just depends on how many times I stop. I've never made this trip before so we shall see.
                        Who ya rolling with from NC Keith?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                        ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

I'm ready...

Let's get this party started.

MIAMI style!

Comment

Lmao ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                              Who ya rolling with from NC Keith?
                              nobody else is going from NC that I know of...not driving down anyway.
                              -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                              -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                              -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                              -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Ok just got a problem. The guys I was going to get a room with are not going and I'm left out a room. If some body got room for one more please let me know. I got cash to help with the payment for the room. I just can't get a room by myself. PM me please
                                Accord Of The Month January 09
                                Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                                BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Working...
                                X