No announcement yet.

ATL 4th gen accord meet-feb 26th!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was a blast..... the "hang out" afterwards at the BP by gwinett mall was wack as hell tho..... theres was alot of cars but everyone just talked shit and didnt want to run...... other then that, im glad i got to meet a bunch of the guys off the site!!......... -justin-

MY SH!T FOR SALE!

H23A1 (60,000 miles)
    tranny (no grinds)
    ECU
    DC header w/ heat wrap
    full exhaust with angled N1 Canister....
    $1000 obo delivered

SOLD!

Comment

Originally posted by too.slow.CB7
      it was a blast..... the "hang out" afterwards at the BP by gwinett mall was wack as hell tho..... theres was alot of cars but everyone just talked shit and didnt want to run...... other then that, im glad i got to meet a bunch of the guys off the site!!......... -justin-
      likewise justin, meets are always cool regardless if its three or a hundred people

that nashville meet sure is creeping up on us

Comment

helllllllllllllllll yes....... and i will be rolling with two cams at the nashville meet....... elliot, no pics of the sexy clean red CB7?????....... keith, dont forget to add some oil! lol jk......... -justin-

MY SH!T FOR SALE!

H23A1 (60,000 miles)
        tranny (no grinds)
        ECU
        DC header w/ heat wrap
        $1000 obo delivered

SOLD!

Comment

Justin, for that twin cam you are gonna have, you wanna buy my JDM H22A ecu off me. I meant to try and sell it last night but i forgot, had it in my car and everything. Lemme know if you wanna buy it.

Comment

well...... see im getting a H23 installed this week then im buying a H22 vtec head...... so not right at the moment i wont be needing it.... -justin-

MY SH!T FOR SALE!

H23A1 (60,000 miles)
            tranny (no grinds)
            ECU
            DC header w/ heat wrap
            $1000 obo delivered

SOLD!

Comment

Well you could go ahead and be that much closer when you have the ECU. Please get it man, im in need of some cash.

Comment

there are more pics in the imagestation album...more of vtec93accord's cb7 and such...what all do you have for sale besides the gauges and ecu? anything i could use for my swap?
                JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

Nah man, thats all i am trying to sell, the swap is easy, you really wont need anything. Something i would do is get a 92-95 honda prelude mounts so i bolts right to the prelude tranny, will be much better than accord mount.

Comment

ill give you $35 for your gauges!..... no shipping, ill come and get them..... ?????....... -justin-

MY SH!T FOR SALE!

H23A1 (60,000 miles)
                    tranny (no grinds)
                    ECU
                    DC header w/ heat wrap
                    $1000 obo delivered

SOLD!

Comment

Sounds like im gettin stuck on that one. Thats too cheap. They are in perfect condition also.

Comment

Working...
                      X