Atl Meet 2011 April 15-17th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rob_is_legend View Post
    easy easy now. I'm just smack talking because thats what I do. ask will or brian or any of those guys. Don;t hate me for it!
    Yes hanging out with Mr. Legend is quite the experience. But always a good time.

Originally posted by heero357 View Post
    they should've checked their equipment b4 they went out there. & it's not like i'm gonna be drifting down the hill. gotta let the tranny do most of the work not the brakes cuz u'll just fry'em
    Yes they should. But speaking as the meet safety inspector, there are always some that don't. So we try to maintain a fun, but safe outing. Now, with that being said, we can not be held responsible for the actioins of all parties involved. So keep that in mind.

Member's Ride Thread

Will work for food, car parts, or three stripe apparel. And not necessarily in that order

Comment

hoping to have my 5 lug done by then. i upgraded my brakes earlier this year but the 5 lug will give me bigger stock discs up front which ='s a bit more stopping power. but even if i don't have it done the brakes that r on there now r pretty much still new, might need some new pads up front by april but even then that's only $40. so no big deal, just don't want any 1 to go flyin of the mt

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3222203/5

Comment

[QUOTE=brownhornet;2684080]Yes hanging out with Mr. Legend is quite the experience. But always a good time.QUOTE]

This is true...look forward to seeing ya there boss man.

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

ok ladies !! I AM IN ON THIS !!

and as usual I will bringing my buddy Steve with me to show all you guys how to really drive and how it takes skill to do what we do !! If you know best ... stay out of our way !! LOL

This should be a good one guys !! cant wait !! Already making preparations for it !!

OH BTW ... WHAT HOTEL THIS YEAR ??? NEED TO DO THE HOTEL PARKING LOT PARTY AS USUAL BECAUSE LAST YEAR WAS A BUST !!

Originally posted by Devergote
          A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

As long as everything goes right the NC Crew/UGS Crew will be there.........put me down for now.

Wouldn't mind seeing some of you ATL boys roll up for the Mid-Atlantic Spring Meet either.......I'm just saying.
              Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
                ok ladies !! I AM IN ON THIS !!

and as usual I will bringing my buddy Steve with me to show all you guys how to really drive and how it takes skill to do what we do !! If you know best ... stay out of our way !! LOL

This should be a good one guys !! cant wait !! Already making preparations for it !!

OH BTW ... WHAT HOTEL THIS YEAR ??? NEED TO DO THE HOTEL PARKING LOT PARTY AS USUAL BECAUSE LAST YEAR WAS A BUST !!
                i think the La Quinta in Alpharetta is ideal. at least that's where people stayed in '09. good memories. later.
                Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

definately gonna make it to IA
                  gonna try to make it to the mountain run
                  -Tyler

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                    As long as everything goes right the NC Crew/UGS Crew will be there.........put me down for now.

Wouldn't mind seeing some of you ATL boys roll up for the Mid-Atlantic Spring Meet either.......I'm just saying.
                    i made it to miami this year, so hopefully i will be able to make it up there too.

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

In! at staceys house lol

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
                        In! at staceys house lol
                        that where you staying?? you know we have some swappage to do

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

In! at staceys house lol
                          Wait what???
                          I was actually planning on staying in the hotel this year, so I can consume adult beverages, and not have to drive so far to get back to the group.
                          But that's not set in stone.

Originally posted by ChampCoupe View Post
                          that where you staying?? you know we have some swappage to do
                          Swappage?? @ which house?

Member's Ride Thread

Will work for food, car parts, or three stripe apparel. And not necessarily in that order

Comment

put me dowwwwwnnnnnnnn
                            COUPE K24

Comment

hi.
                              1993 Honda Accord LX
                              2006 Yamaha R6
                              2004 Acura TSX

Comment

In! at staceys house lol
                                Originally posted by brownhornet View Post