Orlando Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orlando Area

Is there anything that goes on with cars down there such as street racing or anything? I will be moving down there in the beginning of May to start school on the 16th. So i will need something to do on my spare time when i have nothing to do.

There is supposed to be some bad ass street racing that goes on in Orlando. I've gone to Orlando several times but never for that. I have thought about riding up with a few friends for a night of fun but just haven't done it.

I don't know the specifics but hopefully someone in the Orlando area will chime in.
    My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

you damn skipppy.. most spots are 1hr away from me give or take.. last saturday i went to audio excellence near ocoee.. and man.. we had a nice turn-out.. from orlando-forums.com and various.. i was riding with my friends 02 civic.. a few dsms showed up.. 2 old skool turbo supras.. some tricked out Eclipse spyder.. and the usual amount of hondas.. good times were had by all just fucking cold that saturday lol.. but yeah..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

pics from previous meets

http://photobucket.com/albums/v518/d...21905/?start=0

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Looks like there is some clean azz cars down there. Hopin to see some pretty descent racing while i am down there going to school on the weekends. Maybe we can get all the 4th gens and ride out to some spots one weekend.

Comment

Orlando has a lot of meets/street races, you just gotta know where to look. Most of the time the meets you go to are just big rice-fests, you have to know where to look to find the good meets/races.

The OrlandoForums meets were the best I had seen in a while, when they were still at the Sonics.
            ProjectParty.net
            Putting an end to the question, "What's going on tonight?"

"This generation has this universal sense of failure" - Kurt D. Cobain

CLUB 1320

My FOR SALE thread...buy my ish

Comment

Working...
            X