FLA13 - Annual Beach Meet August 17th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FLA13 - Annual Beach Meet August 17th

For those of you who are new or just want to read because you enjoy reading: The "FLA" Daytona meet is a meet that celebrates the anniversary of FLAccords'. This is a meet where Accord enthusiasts get together at the beach, outside of their cities and talk/network/etc. We've had a great turnout every year and the meet revolves around it's Accord owners, NOT their cars.

So whether or not you drive an Accord, this meet is for anyone who appreciates the Honda Accord

We usually make this more than just your average burger and hotdog meet, with other food for you guys to snack on all day long. Since that's the case, we also encourage any of you who have decent culinary experience to bring food that you'd like to share. Whether it be hummus and pita chips or fried chicken - someone will eat it and we'd all appreciate it. So definitely bring something or bring some cash to help us out. I usually just buy a ton of food and hope that I get it back in donations during the meet.

If you're interested in photos of past meets, here are some links:
    http://www.flaccords.com/forums/showthread.php?t=575

Facebook Link to our Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/5316...19944/?fref=ts

Schedule:

Yes, there's a schedule! Usually we have a full weekend but this year we'll keep it simple.

Frank Rendon Park
    Time: 11am - 4PM
    2705 S. Atlantic Ave.,
    Daytona Beach Shores
    (about two miles north of Dunlawton Boulevard)

GET THERE EARLY. If you DON'T you will probably not be parked with everyone. If you're not there at 10AM you won't get to park where you want. If you're not there by 12 you might not even get a parking spot. People will fight over spots too, it has happened.

DINNER @ 7:30PM
    "The ORIGINAL" Houligan's Irish Sports Pub
    1110 West Granada Blvd, Ormond Beach, FL 32174
    About 15mins away from the meet

Dinner @ Houligans. Dinner is probably about 10-15 per person. More if you drink. Please make RSVP with me if you plan on going so we can accommodate everyone. Sometimes we go out afterwards too, so if you're down for that you should come here first to eat.

BREAKFAST - SUNDAY (August 12th)
    Bob Evans Restaurant
    11AM
    2000 W International Speedway Blvd
    Daytona Beach, FL 32114

We usually all check out of our hotels and head here for breakfast, then say our farewells. We usually get a good turnout here as well. Price range is like that of an ihop.
    Last edited by FDAccord; 06-26-2013, 12:47 PM.

http://www.FLAccords.com

Well now that I am in JAX for good. Looks like I may have to hit this up!!!!
    The CB7 Collector.
    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
    92 LX Coupe F22A1
    2013 Toyota Corolla S
    92 EX Sedan F22A1
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Planning on being there, or at least pass through for a bit if anything.

Comment

Would love to try and make this but not sure if it's doable right now

Comment

ok tomorrow is the big day hope you guys are ready

Comment

Working...
          X