Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official CB7 Tuner Meet Version 2 for Georgia!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official CB7 Tuner Meet Version 2 for Georgia!!!

The meet for next week had to be cancelled due to the fact that only Ford's are allowed on "Fun Ford Weekend". We will be meeting on May 20th at Atlanta Dragway for the official second meet of the year in Georgia. I can't guarantee I will be there, because that's over a month away. As far as I can see right now, though, I will be able to attend. We will iron out the details as to where we will be meeting and such. I believe the gates open at 6:00 on "Fast Friday" track days, so I suggest we get there to wait in line around 4:30. I have been to Atlanta Dragway before with the slo-vic I used to have. I got there early, had to go to Nike because I didn't have pants on(required), and then came back and was still able to get three runs in by around 11:00pm. If you arrive early and are one of the first in, you can get a few runs in really quick. I don't want to stay at the track all night, so would you guys like to come to some sort of agreement as to how many runs we will limit ourselves to, and then go eat? In Commerce, Banks Crossing, w/e you want to call it, we have Cracker Barrel, Sonny's BBQ, Sonic, Applebee's, Ruby Tuesday, Stringers(expensive seafood), The Grand Buffet(did you guess Chinese?), Denny's, Shoney's, Ryan's, and I think the name of the Mexican restaurant is La Habana. This will be a great meet for fun and fellowship. Hope to see all you guys there!!!
    JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

bump. I might go, but only for a little while. That's the night before graduation...it's party time.
    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

i dunno if i will to this one..no one seems interested, my car still runs crappy, and i have a mtn. bike race the weekend before...
      JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

what does bump mean? i think you should meet at sonic again.
        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

bump means bumping it to the top...we may later, but i guess this one is a no go..no one ever said they wanted to meet, so i just said screw it...i think i'm doing a 200 mile bike ride that weekend anyways....
          JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

i would like to meet. i sometimes go to the meets at target
            across from regal cienama on i think medlock bridge and
            pleasent hill ( saturday 8:30 or 9:00 to...) i don't know
            many people there so maybe other cb7's would help.
            btw sorry i didn't know what bump meant, i have never been
            on any forum (sad 26yr old) just in case i see u my name
            is brian

Comment

I used to live over in alpharetta. Across from Winward something... can't remember. I go over there ever once in awhile. Any GA people planning on going to the big Accordtuner meet in florida in june or something?
              Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Was it windward Parkway where you stayed Robert?

I don't know if I can make it to this meet at AMS. I am out of town like every weekend nowadays.

When is the accordtuner meet as in exact date?
                "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

june 24-26 is AT meet in florida somewhere. Yeah winward parkway sounds familiar. It was a huge rich neighborhood... I lived in Leeward something I think.... It was 6 years ago.
                  Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

also on thursdays, at petsmart at North Point Mall (Haynes Bridge off 400).
                    there is pretty good turn out, but would like to see other accords,
                    its been a long time. maybe some mini meets? i usually go there at 8:30
                    or 9:00. I would like to see others cars in person (so much better than
                    photos) or u could say where u fellas hang out at.

Comment

well, I will go to barrett whenever any other accord will. Haven't been up there in several months, but its warmer out so I bet it's busy. Actually I know it's busy, because my work is off barrett so fri/sat nights if I'm working, I hear everbody street racing. I'm down for going to alpharetta though. I wanted to go to north point mall pretty bad. I was getting tired of the same scene up here. Just give me two streets that are close together and I"ll mapquest it and come over some weekend night.
                      Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Haynes Bridge Rd., North Point Parkway, Mansell Rd. the first and last
                        streets are at each end of N. point pwy. it sounds like you work at a
                        restarunt, maybe not. I think i might piss myself if i saw another moded accord (jk) hope to see your car or any others. just let me know if u r thinking
                        about comming and i will be there

Comment

ever heard of mountasia? not great pay, but easy job. You won't ever know my car is modded, stock outside except for jdm amber corners and all red tails. I have a white coupe. Let me see if I can get this turbo on my car on the weekend of the 22nd. If all that goes well, I'll be out early june, if not earlier.
                          Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Working...
                          X