roll call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

roll call

looking for my fellow arkansans, but if you are not from arkansas let me know anywayz. I am very interested in organizing a meet, car club, or what ever we can as loyal CB7 owners so speak now or forever hold your peace
    Quagmire: Hey there sweetie, how old are you?
    Connie: 16.
    Quagmire: 18? You're first.
    Connie: Mom!
    Quagmire: I like where this is goin'! Giggidy, giggidy, gig-gi-dy!

Central NC would be interested in a meet sometime...
    Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

eh technically this isnt the south east... youll have better luck finding more cars willing to meet closer to you in the midwest section. i know there are a lot in the north like Il, Ks, Mo, etc. not many in Ar and Ok. Tx has a few but they are more west and its harder for all of us to meet up. you missed the big cb7tuner meet in nashville TN but its wasnt THAT big..but its the biggest i believe so far?...dont know ive only been around this site sine march 04..yes i know it says dec. 04 but i forgot my password...and username but i remember both now...anyways im down for a meet just need to know the time and place like a month in adavance so i can move school and work around.

Comment

sounds good to me, lets see how many we can get and let me do the same as far as moving work, and other stuff around
        Quagmire: Hey there sweetie, how old are you?
        Connie: 16.
        Quagmire: 18? You're first.
        Connie: Mom!
        Quagmire: I like where this is goin'! Giggidy, giggidy, gig-gi-dy!

Comment

Working...
        X