Tampa Rim repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tampa Rim repair

hey anybody know of a good shop in tampa area that fixes rims?...i know you guys are gonna say check the yellow pages..but anyone know of a good spot?..thanks..i gotta get the stealies off....!!!!

we have a repair guy that comes out to the dealership, just all what do you need done to it..i cant remember what you said had happend to it.

^sold

Comment

im too cheap to buy another set..gotta save for my h twenty twizzle :P

Comment

shit man i could maybe fix that!...if not i can take the rim with me to work and see how much it will cost, or ill just ask next time they are around for a bent lip and describe to them whats wrong with it.

^sold

Comment

Dang, looks like a pretty bad bend. Quite a few of the shops around here just pay a set amount per wheel, and the place will fix it. So a little chip costs the same as a chunk missing. Kinda sucks, but then again, kinda doesnt. Needless to say that will probably cost quite a bit, and you might just want to keep watching ebay for a new one.

Comment

does anyone know what brand these are??? i bought them from a shop ..for around 300 used.. back in the day.

Comment

transwheel can fix them. they fixed my boys rims and did a great job.

My Grandmother is over eighty and still doesn't need glasses. Drinks right out of the bottle.

Comment

yah doesnt look to bad but transwheel can prolly take care of tha, they do good work...

Comment

Working...
                X