TN, NC and North GA Anyone near?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TN, NC and North GA Anyone near?

I am looking for some real estate investment stuff, and am looking in the TN, NC GA corner area. Im looking for some mountains, not too big of a city, but near stuff etc. Dont want to be out in the boonies, but kinda want a few acres near water or some woods/national park area. Looking to spend about 50k.

Anyone near any of those areas and know of good cities to check out? I'd like to get it done soon, but might have to wait until the Spring 06 meet to actually check stuff out for myself, and set anything in stone.

I also was tipped off that Murphy, NC is a really nice area, any confirmation?

Thanks for any help.

Oh yeah, im just looking for land/acreage. Just somewhere to have paid off by the time I am able to get the heck out of Florida, and have somewhere to build a house/workshop on.

Check out Cleveland, Polk, or Ocoee Area.

Comment

well im back, looking for peeps. anyone around the Murphy, NC area? Looking to buy a lot or two to hold on to. Dont know if I want to wait until the spring meet since prices will go up quite a bit before that.

Comment

Blairsville GA, is like 30 minutes from murphy, its not very big but there is alot of land, i went up there about once a month about a year ago For undisclosed reasons, but yeah blue ridge and blairsville we pretty nice plus a long highway

Comment

blairsville and murphey are teo real nice cites. but if you would like more of city comforts(wal-mart, name brand places) murphey is the place. i got a place in between both cites inthe ivylog area.

174.92 BHP / 171.45 WTQ

Comment

jasper county in GA. moutain county, pretty nice
            Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Aiighty, bumpin it up for real... Anyone around the Franklin/Asheville area? Might be purchasing soon.

Comment

and bumping again... may be making an apperance in the Franklin area in a few weeks to close a deal. I'll keep ya updated, most likely will drive the car as long as I can get a good alignment/tires.

Comment

im n AL boring out here

Car audio classifieds...
                  http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/f...ferrerid=12120
                  Youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/blackoutt334?feature=mhee

Comment

Neh.. dont want any alabamian land, no offence

Still looking, cant afford 60k with no credit, so I am lowering prices down around 40k... still looking in either NC or TN area. GA also if anyone is near where all those states come together.

Comment

Working...
                    X