Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Orlando CB7 INVITED ((Saturday 1/7))

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by accordtypeR
    Ohh and if someone has a digital camera. PLEASE bring it along with them.
    i dont know if any one is going.... im in tampa yo..

Comment

if its tonight ill be there along wit a possible 2 other cb7's...one wagon wit an h and another stock cb7. lemme know its tonight!!!!

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
      So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostCB7
        ***CB7's ONLY***
        GhostCB7 personally invites all Orlando CB7 to our little get together that we will have next upcoming Saturday January 7, 2006 at Kash N Kerry on GoldenROD at 8:00pm Come Join Us!! Hope to see you all there.

Hey guy buddy I was out tonight but I saw no one. I got there around 9pm cause I was coming from work. Is it still on for saturday. Its supposed to be COLD this weekend.
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

blown engine.. ....wont be able to make it

Comment

Sorry 93EXaesthetic...i cant change the date but if this meet goes good then ill arrange other meet and ill try to place another meet so that u can attend. Im trying to place a permit with a location so that we can all meet with no po po telling us to leave. will keep u updated.

P.S. This meet is open to all CB7's ...however out of the crowd some CB7 will be selected to invite only meets in a selected location. so show up have fun with fellow CB7's
            Last edited by ghostCB7; 01-06-2006, 10:36 PM.

Real Men Get Blown

Comment

Originally posted by bagoon316
              if its tonight ill be there along wit a possible 2 other cb7's...one wagon wit an h and another stock cb7. lemme know its tonight!!!!
              Sorry i couldnt get in touch wit u sooner on your question but the meet is on January 7 @ 8pm (TOMORROW) this meet is an experimental meet to see how much CB7"s show up. Im working on getting a set place to meet with permission so the cops dont get on us.
              P.S. This meet is open to all CB7's ...however out of the crowd some CB7 will be selected to invite only meets in a selected location. so show up have fun with fellow CB7's

Real Men Get Blown

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                danm i have a civic now, but id love too see the cars!
                Sorry to hear that man .... but a cb7 owner will always be a cb7 man. lol so ...... in spirit of christmas and cb7's u will be the only civic WELCOME to this meet make sure that u are the only civic to show thanks hope to see u there

Real Men Get Blown

Comment

can i go with my moms wagon???....its a saturn

Comment

Originally posted by abdielitopr
                    can i go with my moms wagon???....its a saturn

I would testify to my buddy here having a CB7. Dude what happened to motor ?

Ohh someone PLEASE bring a digital camera so we can take pics.
                    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                    ....................My New Baby
                    SOLD TO
                    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

I will try to make another meet set for thursdays ..i will let u know when and where ...by the way nice job on the blackouts.

Real Men Get Blown

Comment

Originally posted by ghostCB7
                        Sorry 93EXaesthetic...i cant change the date but if this meet goes good then ill arrange other meet and ill try to place another meet so that u can attend. Im trying to place a permit with a location so that we can all meet with no po po telling us to leave. will keep u updated.

out of the crowd on some cb7's will be selected for a "private" meet? what makes you think everyone will ewant to select your accord?

Comment

Working...
                        X