Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dade/Broward County meet any time soon??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dade/Broward County meet any time soon??

I ran a search but that last thing i saw regarding Miami was sometime last year. I'm new to South Florida (from NYC) and just getting back into the Honda tuning scene..

Anyone know of anything going on in South Florida anytime soon?? It'd be cool to meet some new peeps since i'm new to both this forum and to south florida.
    It is what it is - so deal with it!

Originally posted by albanks
    I ran a search but that last thing i saw regarding Miami was sometime last year. I'm new to South Florida (from NYC) and just getting back into the Honda tuning scene..

Anyone know of anything going on in South Florida anytime soon?? It'd be cool to meet some new peeps since i'm new to both this forum and to south florida.

next big thing is the North Carolina meet. there is one person coming from the miami area.. you could drive up with them

Comment

Originally posted by aero
      next big thing is the North Carolina meet. there is one person coming from the miami area.. you could drive up with them
      I'd def do it, i love road trips. But i can't I'll be up in NYC that weekend

Comment

dade or broward meet would be nice count me in if it can happen any time soon.i cant really go on road trips/wife has put the ball and chain while i was sleeping so i cant go to far. LOL!.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

I really dont know of any places down here where we can have meets since i'm still relatively new to the area. Maybe someone here can set something up, it's been a while since i've been to a meet...

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?....

Comment

where in mia are u, im in broward
            "The Fresh One"

Comment

Originally posted by DFresh19864
              where in mia are u, im in broward
              I'm pretty close to broward, i'm in aventura (2mins from the mall).

Comment

let me know guys i should have my wagon up and running by tomorrow night. want to drive it around a bit before it sells. i have 5 cb7s and 6 cb9s i can roll along with me

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293
                  let me know guys i should have my wagon up and running by tomorrow night. want to drive it around a bit before it sells. i have 5 cb7s and 6 cb9s i can roll along with me
                  I'm DFW(down for whateva). Like i said i'm new to the area so i don't know shyt about where to have a meet. Anyone wanna help me out in possible trying to set something up?

Comment

i say we hit towers early to get a sweet parking spot. i've been to towers and haven't seen cb7s there in awhile, just a bunch of integras and civics

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293
                      i say we hit towers early to get a sweet parking spot. i've been to towers and haven't seen cb7s there in awhile, just a bunch of integras and civics
                      Where's that at?

Comment

by that time i would have moved back to West Palm Beach. so i would be able to make it keep me informed.

Comment

towers is right off of I-595 and University. Wednesday's are strickly imports and Fridays or Saturdays are for a variety of cars. And If you in Aventura I will definately hit u up. Its a ten minute ride from where I am. but yea we need to rep the accords more at towers. I need to share all the attention my car gets with other Accords. haha
                          "The Fresh One"

Comment

When is the next meeting?..I haven't show off my accord for a while since I got everything done to the car..the only thing I need to do is drop it, but it sucks when pop holes come around..

Comment

Originally posted by DFresh19864
                              towers is right off of I-595 and University. Wednesday's are strickly imports and Fridays or Saturdays are for a variety of cars. And If you in Aventura I will definately hit u up. Its a ten minute ride from where I am. but yea we need to rep the accords more at towers. I need to share all the attention my car gets with other Accords. haha
                              Just let me know, i'd be down to head up there anytime.

Comment

Working...
                              X