• Show
Clear All

People interested in the AL meet so far:

1) blackoutt
    2) projectAccord
    3) yellaboi
    4) palinix
    5) grumpsy93
    Last edited by palinix; 02-14-2007, 12:16 AM.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

pending where i have a buddy who goes to auburn i can crash with so i am down pending on date.
      ~Nick~
      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93
        pending where i have a buddy who goes to auburn i can crash with so i am down pending on date.
        That would be cool if you could make it. I think Auburn is about an hour or less away from Mont

Added you to the list Grumpsy.

Let's try and get a date decided on. Sometime during the beginning of May would be the best time for me. How about the rest of you?

Members Ride Thread

Comment

I like the way this is going. My car isn't exactly up to "meet standards" yet though. Mostly because of much needed body work and lack of money to do it though. But I would still try and show up if something goes on in the spring.
          R.I.P. CB7; hello spec-v!

Member's Ride
          FS thread: full part-out

Help me with my spec-V fund, buy my stuff!!!
          Degree of rice and performability are inversely related.

Comment

Originally posted by b-bomb
            I like the way this is going. My car isn't exactly up to "meet standards" yet though. Mostly because of much needed body work and lack of money to do it though. But I would still try and show up if something goes on in the spring.
            Adding you to the 'interested people' updated list

I'm sure most of us will have something or the other we have to get done on our cars too. I have a long list... which includes body work and suspension. Not sure if I'll get it completed come meet time, but I'll try. Whatever the case, it'll be cool to just hang out and talk cbs.

I'm still waiting on some input from some of the others, but I think having the meet in May would be ideal. What do you think?

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Ok here the list of those interested as it stands so far:

1) blackoutt
              2) projectAccord
              3) yellaboi
              4) palinix
              5) grumpsy93
              6) b-bomb

Members Ride Thread

Comment

hope you guys have a good turn out, I eventually would like to be able to go to some of the surrounding states meet's just to see some new peeps and their cb7's.
                My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by palinix
                  Adding you to the 'interested people' updated list

I'm sure most of us will have something or the other we have to get done on our cars too. I have a long list... which includes body work and suspension. Not sure if I'll get it completed come meet time, but I'll try. Whatever the case, it'll be cool to just hang out and talk cbs.

I'm still waiting on some input from some of the others, but I think having the meet in May would be ideal. What do you think?
                  I think mid/late may would be perfect. I'll be in chicago i think the 9th through the 14th.

Member's Ride

Comment

how far is mont from nashville? i might be able to go and bring some people along but my car is under construction constanly

Comment

I'm going to say like 6 or 7 hours..I know it takes about 4 hours to get to chat sooo....I'm still under construction also!

Car audio classifieds...
                      http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/f...ferrerid=12120
                      Youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/blackoutt334?feature=mhee

Comment

Originally posted by blackoutt
                        I'm going to say like 6 or 7 hours..I know it takes about 4 hours to get to chat sooo....I'm still under construction also!
                        It should be closer to 4 or 5 hours tops. Its only 280 miles.

Member's Ride

Comment

Originally posted by b-bomb
                          I think mid/late may would be perfect. I'll be in chicago i think the 9th through the 14th.
                          Yeah that works for me.

I was looking at the calendar and came up with a list of possible weekend dates:

Month of May '07:

1) 19th - Sat
                          2) 20th - Sun
                          3) 26th - Sat
                          4) 27th - Sun

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by trickedaccord92
                            how far is mont from nashville? i might be able to go and bring some people along but my car is under construction constanly
                            According to Google Maps, it's 280 miles, which should take about 4 hours.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by blackoutt
                              How did your bumper installation go after installing the rear fog?

Try and post more pics if you can lol! Or are you gonna make us wait to see it at the meet??

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X