No announcement yet.

SOUTH FLORIDA MEET! (april 1, 2007)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone want my ebay coilovers, FREE!!!.Just let me know and i will bring it to the meet.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

hey laz i will take them off your hands
      "The Fresh One"

Comment

Sadly im not going..i ran into a lot of problem with my car....

I still didnt fix my clicking axle and my S light keeps comming on so i know its someting TCU related.

I can still hang out with you guys after and chill or do a photoshoot or something. But im not bring my hooptie to moroso.

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
        ----
        02 Pontiac Firebird W68
        92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

to meet yall at the turnpike exit is wayyyyyy south for me to go is there any where right around moroso i can meet yall at... or if anything save me a spot at moroso and ill meet ya there..... map quest says it will take about 50 min to get down there... but mapquests time is wrong most of the time.

Florida Meet Pictures!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hijikata
            to meet yall at the turnpike exit is wayyyyyy south for me to go is there any where right around moroso i can meet yall at... or if anything save me a spot at moroso and ill meet ya there..... map quest says it will take about 50 min to get down there... but mapquests time is wrong most of the time.

ok, we'll do this....i guess we can meet up with ya at the gas station right before the track. thats if ur there before us. if not, then meet us inside the park. Now, for everyone, heres my #....954-605-3299. You can call me if u have any troubles.

AS FOR EVERYONE, TOMMOROW MORNING WE ARE ON....thanx.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Eh....i get off at 10pm tommrow so im sure you guys will be gone home by then.

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
              ----
              02 Pontiac Firebird W68
              92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

can anyone help me out? i'm not going to the meet but i have a set of oem rims for gamechewer. can anyone deliver them? pm me please.thanx in advance

Comment

he wasnt even there, goodthing I didnt agree to bring in my prestine interior
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                  92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                  2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                  2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                  2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                  2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                  2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

my and my girlfriend had a great time cant wait to see the pictures... april 14 in tampa there is a small division of hot import nights coming and doing a drift competition.... ill get more info soon.... wish more people had come...

P.S. Courtney said it was really nice meeting yall.

Edit: Heres the link for the pictures, pics , thanks again Dean for taking the pics
                    Last edited by Hijikata; 04-01-2007, 10:00 PM.

Florida Meet Pictures!!!!!!!!

Comment

yeah man...it was fun. i got sun burn like hell. lots of supras and scions.
                      and a truck had a sr2odet swap,sum turbo k civcs, few b swaps and
                      saw sum good 6 and 7 and up runs. didn't see no h 's. saw 1 lude w/stock a h23.
                      and got a bunch of free stuff too.
                      FS: DSM turbo parts,OEM parts, and more.....
                      My Members Ride Thread - R.i.P

Comment

i didnt see any of you fuckers, and i was there from 9 to 1pm. Next time i want numbers you phuckers. Godspeed

P.S. Gemini, did philipe give you a set of rims to give to me?

Comment

rims are in my garage man. i pmed u my number, call me

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini
                            he wasnt even there, goodthing I didnt agree to bring in my prestine interior
                            I was there but since people forgot to cordinate with the Palm Beach ppl, i didnt
                            get to see anyone. Godspeed

Comment

Working...
                            X