Swap Meet and Car Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swap Meet and Car Show

Hey Everyone my father is going to have a swap meet and car show in May and wanted to let everyone know where it is going to be and what is going on.

It is going to be at the Athens, Tn. Regional Park McMinn County Expo Hall
    Saturday willl be the swap meet and sunday will be the car show.
    We are hoping for 200 plus vendors on saturday and sunday, everything for imports to muscle cars. If it has to do with a car you will find it there.
    We have held 4 of this in the past and have had a great showing.
    If you have parts this will be the time and place to sell them.

I will have flyers and tshirts made soon.

Will have show fees and other info soon.

If you have any questions let me know I drive a truck so I will only be able to answer questions on the weekends but please ask questions.
    Last edited by Jazmine; 03-30-2007, 09:13 PM.

be most interested... got some stuff to sell or get rid of or trade for.. would it be alright to like set up a tent or something like that ??

Originally posted by Devergote
    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

The web site is:

www.carnutzswapmeet.com

you get on the mailing list and see all the shows we are doing this year. We are holding 4 shows. 2 in Athens Tn and 2 in Birmingham Al.
      If you have anymore questions please ask
      Last edited by Jazmine; 03-30-2007, 09:13 PM.

Comment

I need to go up there to that swap meet...me and my girl need a lil road trip..
        I Got my Accord, My girl has a I-roc Z ...how is this fair???

Comment

The web site is almost done make sure everyone checks it out.

www.carnutzswapmeet.com

Comment

Web site is updated and show is up and running. We went to three cars shows this weekend and have the show in five newspapers and car part newspapers. Have 5 car clubs coming so far and need even more check out the web site and come check out the show. Thanks to all cb7 tuners.

www.carnutzswapmeet.com

Comment

Working...
            X