X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant wait
    i LOVE jdM

Comment

O-town wake up ,accordtypeR hit GHOST AND NIGHTMARE AND SEE IF THEY WOULDN'T MIND ROLL WITH US

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL
        O-town wake up ,accordtypeR hit GHOST AND NIGHTMARE AND SEE IF THEY WOULDN'T MIND ROLL WITH US
        yea wake up its in a couple days
        i LOVE jdM

Comment

hey Mr.Phil pm pandaaccord he is in orlando and he wants to roll with some o-town people he is a newcomer. But he pmed me asking to come so pm him asap.
          ~Nick~
          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

two things at night if you guys want you can stick around till 9-10 and see the street scene in jacksonville or hit a movie up with me i am going to go see hot fuzz. But if you want to see the street scene you can ask aj or jtunedsedan and i am sure he will enjoy showing you everything and i would catch up with everyone after the movie.
            ~Nick~
            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93
              hey Mr.Phil pm pandaaccord he is in orlando and he wants to roll with some o-town people he is a newcomer. But he pmed me asking to come so pm him asap.
              ok,i'm gonna hit him up

Comment

two things at night if you guys want you can stick around till 9-10 and see the street scene in jacksonville or hit a movie up with me i am going to go see hot fuzz. But if you want to see the street scene you can ask aj or jtunedsedan and i am sure he will enjoy showing you everything and i would catch up with everyone after the movie.
                YEA I DONT MIND
                i LOVE jdM

Comment

HELL NO Bro (as much as we would want to but ),you're asking for too much buddy, ,we gotta drive back home bro 2-3 hours

Comment

HELL NO Bro (as much as we would want to but ),you're asking for too much buddy, ,we gotta drive back home bro 2-3 hours
                    it was a suggestion. I was expecting anyone to do it just a thought.
                    ~Nick~

Comment

yea cause im gonna be busy that nite,btw if u got a camera bring it so u can post the pics
                      i LOVE jdM

Comment

ok,no problem,and btw AccordTypeR is coming too .
                        so put him down as well .
                        two days bitches

Comment

ok cool
                          i LOVE jdM

Comment

i got some headers,17inch rims,or oem 7spokes rims,p14 ecu 93 stock lip,and a blk housed headlights for sale ill bring them to the meet
                            i LOVE jdM

Comment

added!
                              ~Nick~

Comment

soo...
                                i LOVE jdM

Comment

Working...
                                X