Orlando meet 05-31-2008!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juice21
    you guys maybe not but a little later after the meet im going to hit up the street races like i usually do
    Shhhh
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by SwiftCB7
      are we doing anything crazy??? i dont wanna push my car to its breaking point and hitchhike home u know???
      IM going to do something crazy u want to race let me know

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
        Shhhh
        MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by 91f22jon
          IM going to do something crazy u want to race let me know
          Ahhh jon when are you not crazy

My Old Baby
          SOLD TO

Comment

Originally posted by samuri88
            what

My Old Baby
            SOLD TO

Comment

Ahhh jon when are you not crazy

Comment

ok just to get it out in the clear. everyone of u guys have my number, so i'm kewl with all of u. none of west palm beach to miami guys are going to the meet. just cause of ignorance that continues to happen withing florida. i am not the the type of guy to hide, but JON u need to chill bro.u r the main reason why most of the guys don't want to participate in the meet. i have no clue how old u r but i treated u like a grown man when u came down here to our meet, u r not acting like it. so to seve, manny, phil, ritchie, pablo, panda, and the rest of the crew sorry. but i don't want any part of this. please talk to JON, cause i don't know what has happened. but i always try to keep things friendly here and JON has a very negative attitude towards it. anyways with this i leave u guys. u guys have my number, even u JON if u want to talk it out.
                Last edited by JARHEAD293; 05-15-2008, 12:46 AM.

Comment

more problems with my damn car..little bugs though... im hoping its done before the meet

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                  disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

ill be there with my cb7

and whats this i hear about cb7tuners having beef, everybody chill i wanna meet jarhead so i want him coming to this meet.

were a family.
                    Last edited by Turbo Dave; 05-15-2008, 04:03 AM.
                    ]

Comment

Nah bro we are not like that..we just chill and have a good time..

yeah, until we get on the highway on the way home lol
                      ]

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293
                        ok just to get it out in the clear. everyone of u guys have my number, so i'm kewl with all of u. none of west palm beach to miami guys are going to the meet. just cause of ignorance that continues to happen withing florida. i am not the the type of guy to hide, but JON u need to chill bro.u r the main reason why most of the guys don't want to participate in the meet. i have no clue how old u r but i treated u like a grown man when u came down here to our meet, u r not acting like it. so to seve, manny, phil, ritchie, pablo, panda, and the rest of the crew sorry. but i don't want any part of this. please talk to JON, cause i don't know what has happened. but i always try to keep things friendly here and JON has a very negative attitude towards it. anyways with this i leave u guys. u guys have my number, even u JON if u want to talk it out.
                        damn talk about a major bummer for me. Always wanted to meet the infamous jarhead and i thought i was going to but shit happens. Also wanted to see kit-to-lips car. Even though its slow still wanted to see it. Any chance to change your mind? Ill back ya some cookies and give you some milk
                        ~Nick~
                        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93
                          damn talk about a major bummer for me. Always wanted to meet the infamous jarhead and i thought i was going to but shit happens. Also wanted to see kit-to-lips car. Even though its slow still wanted to see it. Any chance to change your mind? Ill back ya some cookies and give you some milk
                          i dont understand how u guys gonna let one person stop u guys from coming to the meet..but hey everyone has they reasons..yeh i really wanted to meet jarhead and see kit to lips car also and there was a blue one i wanted to see,an i wanted to see geminis bimmer in person ...im sure if we were to all sit down and talk it would be straight...i mean come on i wasnt there but , i heard the meet in miami was sweet with no drama..if its the same ppl i dont know why it would change...hope you guys change ur mind...it wouldnt be worth it to start a beef over something so small...also if we can continue this convo like adults. lets move it to florida talk so this thread doesnt get closed again lol

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                          disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

Wow, wow whats this im reading about now...come on guys the meet is a couple weeks away and alot of folks have been doing alot of stuff to their rides..felipe and the S. FL crew come to the meet please...theres alot of new faces and cb's for you to meet..do it for me..

My Old Baby
                            SOLD TO

Comment

Originally posted by Juice21
                              i dont understand how u guys gonna let one person stop u guys from coming to the meet..but hey everyone has they reasons..yeh i really wanted to meet jarhead and see kit to lips car also and there was a blue one i wanted to see,an i wanted to see geminis bimmer in person ...im sure if we were to all sit down and talk it would be straight...i mean come on i wasnt there but , i heard the meet in miami was sweet with no drama..if its the same ppl i dont know why it would change...hope you guys change ur mind...it wouldnt be worth it to start a beef over something so small...also if we can continue this convo like adults. lets move it to florida talk so this thread doesnt get closed again lol

X2.....i mean it....but i have met gemini,jarhead,kit2lip....great people...and PLEASE take this 2 the florida thread

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037

ill be there with my cb7

got u on the list...its goin 2 be cool metin u again

Comment

Working...
                                X