Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caravan to the Georgia meet (chattanooga)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper
    Where did you get access to a garage with air tools?????
    LOL... been hanging around some old buddies of mine.. its the one that bought the other wagon.. me and him been best friends for ever.. just this last year we kinda went our separate ways for reasons not yet understandable. but we are hanging out more now and he has a garage and i got the air compressor so its all good. he has plenty of room in his driveway to fit several cars. its up to you if you wanna come.. i thought it would be cool since it was gonna be a nice day that day to come and work on cars and have a bbq with everyone... kinda a work on car ... hang out kinda day !!

sounds like the g/f is getting pretty pissy with the competition... two girls(the car and g/f) looking for attention and one is always getting more than the other.. i get that shit all the time.. but i got to hear from three different girls !! LOL.

Its up to you if you wanna come !!

Originally posted by Devergote
    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by akkordlayinkit
      So whats going down, all these cb7's around my area make me wish I still had mine

There are plenty for sale around here! Get one!

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords
        LOL... been hanging around some old buddies of mine.. its the one that bought the other wagon.. me and him been best friends for ever.. just this last year we kinda went our separate ways for reasons not yet understandable. but we are hanging out more now and he has a garage and i got the air compressor so its all good. he has plenty of room in his driveway to fit several cars. its up to you if you wanna come.. i thought it would be cool since it was gonna be a nice day that day to come and work on cars and have a bbq with everyone... kinda a work on car ... hang out kinda day !!

sounds like the g/f is getting pretty pissy with the competition... two girls(the car and g/f) looking for attention and one is always getting more than the other.. i get that shit all the time.. but i got to hear from three different girls !! LOL.

Its up to you if you wanna come !!

Ill just tell her something furked up bad with your car and i have to come lol, ill take her out and do something on saturday night. i wanna come.

Comment

thats the spirit... LOL.. that works everytime for me !!

"baby.. he is broke down and i gotta go help him because he has to get his car running....... be back later on tonight"

A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

"baby.. he is broke down and i gotta go help him because he has to get his car running....... be back later on tonight"

Like thats going to work, haha.
            -Lance- (Formally known as H0ndaspyd3rLM)

Originally posted by H22Artman
            if he still disagrees. well...... buy him a pink sweater and tell him to go buy some curtains.
            Originally posted by deevergote
            I posted a nude photo of myself on cd5tuner.com... it broke the site.
            Bought from: lo_dit, 924dr, Fatman88, 91project, noobcake, loud92cb7

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

Comment

dude, you just blew your cover, lol. later.
              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

A georgia meet at the varsity, seems like its going to be pretty big people from nc/sc, tn, ga, and possibly fl coming. i was trying to get a caravan going for the ride down to ATL. you should, there was a coupe on craigslist in east ridge about a week ago for $900, had a mettalic brown looking paint job, lude si wheels, drop and exhaust. dont know if they still have it tho.

Hmm I was thinking earlier today about getting another honda to help with the gas on the new truck.

But then I would have to put air suspension on it, engine swap, so one and it end up like the other one did. . .
                Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

and that's a bad thing? later.
                  Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                    dude, you just blew your cover, lol. later.
                    LOL.. she knows its a bogus excuse... she said i am going to have to come up with something better ... because that one is getting old. Oh well.. i still get to come out and play though !!

Comment

Originally posted by akkordlayinkit
                      Hmm I was thinking earlier today about getting another honda to help with the gas on the new truck.

But then I would have to put air suspension on it, engine swap, so one and it end up like the other one did. . .

Come on, jay you know you want to get back in the game. You remember how much fun it was. we need another chattanooga cb'er around here.

Comment

we need another chattanooga cb'er around here.

x2. The only CB's I see around here are Nic, Andrew, and a bunch of elderly folks.

1999 BMW M3
                        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex
                          x2. The only CB's I see around here are Nic, Andrew, and a bunch of elderly folks.
                          They are a few around here, im just not sure if they are affiliated with Cb7tuner. Nor do they slow down enough for me to ask.

Comment

Oh! Well, I do see a kitted, primer black CB at Pepboys on Dayton Pike a lot. So, I assume he works there. I'll stop in next time I see his car there.

1999 BMW M3
                            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex
                              Oh! Well, I do see a kitted, primer black CB at Pepboys on Dayton Pike a lot. So, I assume he works there. I'll stop in next time I see his car there.

I see a few in east ridge, one is my clone on steelies and a f22 i checked it out in a parking lot. alot of kitted or poorly modified ones here tho.

Comment

Nick, you don't happen to have a radiator fan laying around anywhere do you? My rad fan motor is blown.

1999 BMW M3
                                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Working...
                                X